The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's Party Time!

RUBY:
can u think of a whorehouse we can go to?

REN:
hahaha

RUBY:
just for the fun of it!

REN:
i don't know.. you know what, I never actively picked a guy up in a club

RUBY:
huh???? never! well.. sometimes desperate times calls for desperate measures!
of cos.. in bars everyone's looking for JUST THIS ONE THING, that got me tripping!

REN:
When I got picked up, I’d entertain if they were attractive, but I never ended up going back with anyone.

RUBY:
ok... i will try to do the same! hahaha


REN speaks:
I’ll be partying with Rube for the first time tomorrow night. Stay tuned…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home