The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Morning After

RUBY:
poo
poo
poo
poo!!!!
i need to fuck lah poo

REN:
fucking is not important poo
control yourself


RUBY:
i am spazzing out of control.


REN:
it's no big deal


RUBY:
but 1 final fuck before celibacy?


REN:
HAHAHAHAHA!!
let me tell you.. that NEVER works


RUBY:
cos i need to prepare myself.
like the last fuck ended with the "I will fuck u later" notion
i think i need to come intensely and i will be alright.





REN:
i guess.. but what's the thrill.. after the deed, i go to myself.. what the hell was that for?
when i feel cold inside and can't wait to fuck off from his bed ASAP and go home, that's when i know..
the guy's not for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home