The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Monday, November 27, 2006

DATEline for Relationship Cock

RUBY:
I’m in a super horny mood!

REN:
I’m ok now actually.. Horny, but I won’t be dropping coasters today. Hahaha..

RUBY:
I’m ready to do anything!!

(Ruby sits closer to Ren)

REN:
Get away from me… if there’s anything I learned, I’m fucking straight.

RUBY:
Hahaha! Cheebai!

REN:
But it was an interesting experience though.. You know.. I think we weren’t prepared.

RUBY:
Does that mean we need to give it another shot? I don’t mind..

REN:
Perhaps we do.. But I’m not hurry now.. Fuck I think we can’t live without cocks.

RUBY:
I need a relationship cock. We need to hurry!! We're running out of time! REN: Hahahaha... What's our deadline again?

RUBY:
18th February 2007 for you. (Chinese New Year)
28th March 2007 for me. (Ruby's birthday)

REN:
seriously? shit... i'll have to push it.

RUBY:
NO! CHEEBAI! no more pushing!

REN:
Ok, fine.. i'll just shut my eyes, fuck, and get into a mercy-relationship.. Just to meet the bloody deadlines. Happy???

RUBY:
yes! we must be serious about this!!!

REN:
okay.. by 18th February, maybe i should just settle for any cock. i should stop being so picky. if he's nice enough with an acceptable kotek, what the fuck... i'll compromise.

RUBY:
you have to!

REN:
ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS?

RUBY:
Hahahaha... What about Mr. LP? You know he’s a nice guy. And he’ll treat you good.

REN:
I know.. But you know.. I swear, I never fucked him.. I’m not sure if I want to. I’ve avoided even physical closeness so many times.

RUBY:
So go find out what his kotek is like, then decide. For all you know, you’ll love it! I seriously think he might have a good one on him!

REN:
Actually, maybe. But haven’t you learned anything?
NEVER JUDGE A COCK BY ITS COVER!!! REMEMBER!!! Hahaha!

RUBY:
Haha.. But seriously.. I think you should do it.. Put him out of his misery!

REN:
Perhaps.. But I know I’ll ruin what we have if we fuck.. He won’t be able to accept it.

RUBY:
Just get drunk and blame it on alcohol.

REN:
But he knows how much I drink. I never get that drunk. I just drink and sleep. He knows that much about me.

RUBY:
Ok I know.. We go out, and he joins.. I leave and say you’re really high and will ask him to take care of you.. You continue drinking and get “drunk”.. just fake it!

REN:
That might work..

RUBY:
Yeah!

REN:
CRAZY!

RUBY:
Then the next morning, just be frustrated with yourself and blame it on alcohol.

REN:
But I can’t do that.. It would mean I will only fuck him when I’m drunk and don’t know what the hell I’m doing.. Isn’t that insulting?

RUBY:
CHEEBAI! What you want? You have a deadline to meet!!! Just do that mercy fuck! Find out about that kotek once and for all!

REN:
I can’t do that.. Not to him. If I wanted to, I would have long time ago.

RUBY:
SIGH!!!

*REN speaks:
Ruby met Mr LP once.
She said.. “Mr. LP is a really nice guy but you‘ll be bored in no time.”
Deep Down, I always knew she was right.. I still maintain that I never made bad choices, but they sure weren’t the right ones, for me.

Friends wonder why I avoid relationships or if i'm commitment-phobic, but i'm really not. It's just that over the last couple of years, I've been trying my best to avoid starting something I know I can't finish. I've been trying my best not to go through another break-up. For his sake, AND mine.

I always tell my closest friends, it's not that i'm secretive about my dating life. it's just that i don't see the need to talk about it if i knew it was going to end before it starts. So what is there to tell? I feel that if I met someone I really liked, enough to finally try for a real relationship, enough to explore the possibilities of something more than mere fun, I will be more than willing to announce my commitment.

Ruby and I spoke a lot about settling for less.
Nice enough guy, with an acceptable cock (can’t compromise on THAT)…
that’s ALL we ask for now.

We each have guy whom we could see ourselves compromising with to fulfill our deadlines. She fucked her potential relationship cock. I didn't.. and am still wondering if it's a good idea to change the dynamics of that relationship.

Ruby definitely has less trouble going through this.
I, on the other hand, think too much about the consequences.

But who knows.. I might actually relent.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You guys should try using "toys" with each other. Then you might enjoy your lesbian encounters.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home