The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Monday, November 27, 2006

Mr. C - Did She or Didn’t She?

REN speaks:
I gave Ruby the impression that I was getting some action with Mr. C last weekend. Told her to stop messaging me because I was gettin' busy.

The next day, she sees me on msn.

RUBY:
OI! OI! Pretend never me is it??? chebai!

REN:
haha..

RUBY: How was it?? kekeke

REN:
i lied to you

RUBY:
CHEBAIIII!
FUCKER!
CHEBAI! CHEBAI!
Got me excited for Nothing! USELESS.. the both of you! Now i am pissed. Heaving. Not talking to u already.

REN:
Poo Poo POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
talk to me please??????
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
POOOOOOOOOOO
POOOOOOOOOOO
POOOOOOOOOOO
POOOOOOOOOOO my little poo pea
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
kiss kiss?

RUBY:
Not working! NOT WORKING!

REN:
what can i do? POO

RUBY:
Nothing can fix it. i am broken.

REN:
would it help if i said the room was really nice?

RUBY:
CHEBAI! How would u kNow?

REN:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA well.. i do

RUBY:
YAY!

REN:
HAHA

RUBY:
so u did the fucker! YAY! YAY! YAY!

REN:
*gigglegiggle

RUBY:
I am pl…eased! VERY VERY PLEASED!!

REN:
Proud of yourself eh?

(Ruby has seen Mr. C and I interact briefly on a few occasions, and formed her own conclusion that we were a perfect match.)

RUBY:
Of cos! I told you from the start! You guys will be great together!

REN:
I'm still curious how the hell you determined that.

RUBY:
Of course i knew! I knew from DAY ONE! I had a feeling! I'm good at these things! Only for others that is..

REN:
YA YA!! okay!! You, the wise love goddess!!!

RUBY:
So you got your Fuckable Face! Did you fuck his face? Did you? Did you? Did you? Don't lie to me!!!! What am I talking about.. Why am i asking even??? Of course you did!!!!

REN:
Hahahaha... Well, we WERE talking about him when I came up with that term! I can’t let down the inspiration for that phrase, can I?

RUBY:
I am pl…eased! VERY PLEASED!! VERY VERY PLEASED!! You and Mr. C make a fabulous pair! TRUST ME!!

REN:
FINE YOU CHEEBAI!! OKAY! You the smart one! You were right.. I had a fantastic time!! HAPPY??? PUKI!!!

RUBY:
I am VERY PLEASED!!
VERY VERY P...LEASED!!

*REN speaks:
A quick review on Mr. C...

I actually got to know Mr. C several years ago, but things didn't happen then. We didn't go beyond our first date. We both felt at that time, while there was mutual physical attraction, we were obviously incompatible. We went on to see other people, and never thought we would see each other again. Only recently, by some strange twist of fate, we had the opportunity to meet. It's amazing that after all these years, we found ourselves still attracted to each other, but more freakishy, we've grown to become 2 peas in a pod. We share many common habits and hold similar outlooks on life.

I won’t explain as yet, why we’re not meeting again anytime soon…
but Hmmm..
Sometimes I do wonder, will I ever see this Fuckable Face again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home