The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Didn't I mention I was Straight 8?

REN speaks:
Over 5 months ago, I gave my friend Jay the impression that Ruby was my lesbian partner. He and his girlfriend (whom I always thought then, could be the only girl I could swing for… but that‘s another story.) met us just that once, but they recognized Ruby instantly when they bumped into her a few days ago.

The next day on MSN:

REN:
yo.. so you met my girly last night.. haha

JAY:
yeah, she's a fun chick

REN:
of course

JAY:
have my right eye on her

REN:
hahaha

JAY:
may have to take her from you!!!!

REN:
lucky for you then.. I’ve decided i'm god damn straight

JAY:
just like that? when?

REN:
quite recently.. not my thing.

JAY:
Have to say ...the 2 of you together...hmmmm

REN:
hahaha

JAY:
Nice……..

REN:
But my hormones won't cooperate with women. believe me i tried. hahaha

JAY:
Would cut my right foot for that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
These are some of the other reactions i got since i told a selected few about the end of my lesbian curiosity:

-try another woman.
-maybe you should try me.
-let me watch next time..
-I wish I was there.

Comment on the blog from Anonymous:
You guys should try using "toys" with each other. Then you might enjoy your lesbian encounters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home