The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Die is Cast.. And it’s Straight as Hell

REN speaks:
Same night.. continued from the previous entry:
Since I was in charge of the birthday activities, it was a given that I was going to get the girls drunk. We started at 6pm, and by 7pm, Yen passed out and Vicky was in a jolly mood. Vicky’s friends showed up to surprise her, and my friend Darren popped by for a few. I told Darren about my close lesbian encounter with Ruby and decided that I was definitely straight. He wasn’t surprised.


I was telling Mr. C about it on MSN:

REN:
Okay.. i'm definitely most positively fucking straight
i tried some girl on girl action again last night..


Mr. C:
Wow..

REN:
So i was dancing with one of them.. kissing and all. stopped male human traffic man. Hahaha.
I reached under her skirt, up her legs, grabbed her ass, pulled her undies aside, and tried to feel her up. It was actually tough for me to fondle her because I was trying to touch her without having to hurt her with my fingernails. But I got a good feel. I decided to tease the other one as well who was passed out in the corner. I climbed on her, pinned her down and felt her up too.

Mr. C:
whow hwio whwow. where????

REN:
no 5s


Mr. C:
u are something u know

REN:
after that, i went to Darren, sat beside him and said... i am so god damn straight

Mr. C:
lol
i can ttoally imagine

REN:
no more pukis for me.. cocks are good. Hahaha.. not my thang
CONFIRMED
SEALED
CLOSED
felt 2 pukis in a night.. that's enough to last me a lifetime.. another thing checked off my to-do things in life.. i'm happy

Mr. C:
why the sudden urge?

REN:
no urge. just to satisfy that curiosity. some things in life i just have to know. Then move on.

Mr. C:
did Darren see it

REN:
yes he did. i was right in front of him. hahaha

Mr. C:
Awesome. damn gf...where was Ruby?

REN:
She wasn't there. This was a different group of friends.

Mr. C:
she would have freaked out

REN:
she would have KILLED me!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home