The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, April 08, 2006

what have i become???


Ruby speaks :

I had a troubling day today.. my mind was just bursting to get out of the lunch date cos this guy asked me if i was high maintenance ??? i kinda froze for a moment, i didn't know how to reply...
I swear.. he could see the beats of nervous sweat form on my forehead as i frantically tried to keep my cool. i casually replied .. " just because i like dressing up.. it doesn't mean i'm high maintenance, you know.." * followed by nervous laughter..*

The moment we parted ways.. i was like a deranged woman on heels... I practically jumped on the road to get a taxi.. The word "HIGH MAINTENANCE" just rang in my head over and over the entire way home.. and i kept asking myself.. am i?? am i???

I tore apart my room and as i sat alongside the pile i have created, i realised that i have a total of 56 pairs of shoes, 40 bags, 62 pairs of undies, 33 bras, countless pairs of earrings, bracelets, watches and of course a bursting cupboard.. geeeezzzz! when did all this stuff start piling up!

surely i'm not H.M right? i need a while to ponder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home