The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Sisters are having a Bad Day

*REN speaks:

Ruby texted me this morning at 820.
“had a bad dream! may need a drink tonite! I need my puki pea! Need! Need! Need!”

-I logged into MSN hoping to find her...

RUBY:
puki!!!! PUKI!!! so glad to seeee you... had such a bad dream last night! GOOOOSSSHHHH

REN:
what was it?? tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RUBY:
and its vivid!

REN:
tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RUBY:
i was dreaming that i was in a meeting room of some sort.. then right across me was ted... he refused to look at me in the eyes.. then they were giving out envelopes.. everyone got small envelopes.. but i got the biggest one.. inside it was a folder.. i opened it up and there it was.. it was an invitation to a wedding.. plus on the card.. i saw ted and this hideous indian woman... NOT ME! then i remember crying and crying then inside it was a ticket.. air ticket to Jamaica.. of all places! next scene.. i was on the plane.. then time for transit.. i got off.. then i found myself in a building totally unfamiliar.. with mirrors.. i could see myself.. in the lift and everything else.. then i remember missing the callback to get back on the plane.. i was LOST. i sit and cry and cry and cry. stranded in the middle of nowhere.. then i woke up. found i had an sms... it was 1:15am.. when i woke up. Mr S msg me at 1:08am.. asking me if i was out?

REN:
hahaha

RUBY:
the wedding picture freaked me out sial..

REN:
maybe it's a fear that ted will leave you. you'll be lost without ted. you'll be lost for while, you cry for awhile, you will take holiday .. End of the day, you will fuck Mr S.

RUBY:
cibai u

REN:
haha

RUBY:
I’m serious! u play!

REN:
It’s only a dream babe!

RUBY:
i need to take my mind off ted. dun wanna think about him for the next 2 days. i tell you fucking him is quite hard work. i nvr had to chase a man. TO FUCK for goodness sake. ... me need to be a little more unavailable.

REN:
you trying to act tough? forget it man..

RUBY:
i dun want to be taken for a ride lahh.

REN:
you're making yourself suffer only

RUBY:
no protecting myself. i cannot like him too much too soon. later i will fall hard if it doesn't work out. got cock but cannot use. which is worse.
me feeling sexy today! must be me shoes. but i will open my legs for u! need a kotek. where can we find..
i mean.. i like doing stuff for ted.. to the point where i am spoiling him..but i dun wanna be taken for granted.. is that even possible

REN:
You’re wasting my time again. i think you're just not screwed enough. Simple.

RUBY:
yeah.. i start talking cock.. when i dun screw enough..
i have not had a mid week bonk in YONKS! i'm not feeling good la.
i need a drink lahhh. can we go puki peeeee?
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!

REN:
okie peeeeea.

RUBY:
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
me so proud of you! FIRST time you can commit so early! its only 9am, and we making plans for 6:30pm

REN:
Yeah.. usually i bitch like hell..

RUBY:
that's why! Yeah! Yay!!

REN:
Puki you.. asking me to commit so early. My eyes are not even fully open yet. I guess I MUST love you.

RUBY:
YEAH! Mua! kiss u lots lots.. me feel so loved.. maybe we should go dancing today.. but i am comfortable with a beer and cheese. maybe BQ for beer and cheese.


REN:
i drank so much yesterday man..

RUBY:
anyone u fancy there?

REN:
i know all of them. All Friends. nothing exciting in that sense.

RUBY:
right now.. i will fuck a friend.. only if he keeps quiet. me highly strung.
What’s happening to your spasm.. how.. under control or not?

REN:
FUCK man! still spasming.. Not the good kind.. in freakin pain!!!

RUBY:
hahahahahaha
Poor u.. ... haha

REN:
Why are you laughing? It’s not funny! It’s not remotely funny!!
puki pulsating...

RUBY:
hahaha

REN:
fuck you! I’m serious!

RUBY:
u need another screw yeah?

REN:
i don't want to do anyone

RUBY:
just anyone u mean?

REN:
yeah... i feel like killing my puki.. put my puki to sleep for good. Know of a good anesthesiologist?

RUBY:
kill ur sex drive?

REN:
Yeah.. I want to fucking kill it

RUBY:
after that be a nun

REN:
Haha!! Might as well, I’m celibating already anyway.

RUBY:
not listening to ur nonsense.
i need a drink.

REN:
Haha… now you sound like me ..
But I’m serious ! FUCK man! still spasming.. Not the good kind mind you!! Puki in freakin pain!!!

RUBY:

That serious?? how does it feel like?

REN:

i'm shaking, i'm trembling even in the hot sun, i can't fold my legs in peace, it's hot, tense, and it hurts like fuck.

RUBY:

i don't think i have ever gotten this way.

REN:

okok.. you know the feeling you and your puki get when you are JUST about to cum?

RUBY:

y........e....ah?

REN:

THAT is what my body has been experiencing.. puki man..

RUBY:
Is THIS your idea of a bad day??? FUCK YOU!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home