The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, June 17, 2006

It’s the Thrill of the Chase Rube!

REN speaks:
Ruby got annoyed with
"Ren Romanticizes Sex… Again" (this previous entry).
Her blood boils when I begin to place as much emphasis on sexual energy as on the act itself.

RUBY:
I GIVE UP!

REN:
haha...

RUBY:
seriously. u know what i think. ur giving it tooo much thought. i got sick reading it. you're never gonna get laid.

REN:
Haha… i'm not saying fucking is bad.. fucking is gooooooood.
it's just that i love relishing in the natural high of courtship. it might be brief, but sexual tension is to die for sometimes.
frustrating......... yet, oddly addictive.

RUBY:
i read it and i get stressed. seriously. me not jOking! really.

REN:
Why stressed? I told you, I’m NOT saying he has to be perfect. All I’m saying is, I like someone who possesses those intense emotions every now and then.. someone who can take a step back to recognize the beauty of the simple things in life.. someone who doesn't forget the pleasure of stopping to smell the roses from time to time..
these are some of the things that inspire writing, poetry, lyrics, melody, music, relationships, romance...

and most importantly, and I firmly believe,
it reflects in way he makes love...
the way, WE, make love..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home