The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ren's Mr Right

Ruby mentioned in this previous entry:

-quote-

A friend once told me that there was an Indian saying that went, "The perfect woman would be someone who can cook like a chef, nurture like a mother, Nurse like a doctor and fuck like a prostitute." hahaha! After hearing it.. i dunno if he was just being crude but i think i got my bases covered.

-unquote-

**REN speaks:

trust the indians to come up with this...

ALTHOUGH! I think this just about sums up what I want in a man. So, is there any guy out there who wants to spend his lifetime working for me?

Ha! and people wonder why i'm still single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home