The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Koffee with Kotek

Last Friday:

RUBY:
i don’t feel like having this coffee thing after work.. this fucker canNot drink.. But I feel bad.. hes been asking me for weeks lahh.. so i thought wat the hell..

REN:
coffee? I got asked for a coffee date too! I don’t understand why you feel bad. It’s worse if you go when you don’t want to. I can’t do force-fucks, and I can’t do pity-dates. I rather go home and stare at the wall. I have no mood for small talk today anyway.

RUBY:
Yeah… sigh… really don’t feel like going.

REN:
Who the fuck asks for a coffee date AFTER work, on a Friday night?
This cock texted me “shall we go for coffee later? I can’t get off work early, but I can pick you up at 8pm. It’s a date?”
my reply was short and sweet. “NO THANK YOU.”
ok, maybe not sweet.

RUBY:
Hahahahaha!!

REN:
Well.. I guess that’s me. If he was in the “maybe” category, I would have considered going. But he was classified under the “definitely-not” section. And I am against wasting anyone’s time… especially mine. And coffee on a Friday NIGHT for a first date ain’t helping! I’m sorry… KHALLLLASSSSS!!!


RUBY:
Shall we go for drinks then? I will cancel this Australian fucker for you!

REN:
Wow.. Giving up cock to see me?????? I’m honored!!!


RUBY:
Yeah lah!!!! Cheeebai!!!!

REN:
You haven’t seen me in almost 2 weeks and you’re shaking right..

RUBY:
CHEEEEEEEEEEEBAI!! Yeah lah! Miss! MISS!!! MISSSSSSS!!!!!!!

REN:
I got time for 2 drinks.

RUBY:
YAY!!! YAYYY!!! YAYYYY!!!! Ok! I’m canceling NOWWW!!!!!

S-word sisters speak:
We actually had more fun sitting and chatting, despite knowing we gave up cocks on a Friday. How twisted are we..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home