The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, September 09, 2006

It’s All About Color

RUBY:
AA (African American) cock is calling me again..

REN:
So go! Go fuck! I’m dying for free drinks! (s-word sisters still playing the celibate-drinking-game)

RUBY:
contrast! NOOOOO CONTRAST! i canNot.. I told you, one of the reasons I like white men is because I see a color contrast when they fuck me! I like!!!

REN:
you and your contrast.. Psycho.. but that's good. it means you will fuck me

RUBY:
yessss... i will! SOOONER than u think.. closure fuck.. i told u already.. You’re my closure..
its madness.. but i have this contrast problem. told u alreadyyy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home