The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sisters playing a Celibate Drinking Game

a few days ago on MSN:

RUBY:
what happens if we break the celibacy vow?
i have been celibate... no sex for more than 2 weeks ok!
me Not cracking! :P

REN:
okok.. the puki who cracks first buys the next bq drinks. set?

RUBY:
but u can keep things from me!!!!!!!!! No fair!!!
who KNows! if ur telling the truth!!!!!!!!

REN:
Hehehehehe..
OK for the sake of this game, I will definitely tell you if I crack..

RUBY:
yeah.. u must tell me within 24 hours of the copulation.

REN:
woah... hahahahaha... ok.
I’m competing with a nympho here.. i will surely win! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(Next morning)
RUBY:
My period is here!

REN:
not fair!

RUBY:
hahahaha

REN:
this is NOT fair!

RUBY:
i can't help it. stuff up tampon already.
ok.. blow jobs count for this game.

REN:
Nonono.. That doesn’t count.. woah.. You mean we can’t even make out??

RUBY:
celibate all parts! :P

REN:
grind? kiss?

RUBY:
no no!!!!!
ALL PARTS, CELIBATE!

REN:
let me rethink this..

RUBY:
You can only kiss me.. Hahaha if it helps.. this weekend.. i might be seeing Mr. S. maybe he will be able to throw me off the edge. u know mr S, is tough for me!

REN:
free drinks for me on monday! yay! YAY! YAY! YAY!

RUBY:
if i break that is! u kNow i can't keep my mouth shut when i fuck right!!!!
hahaha... so u will surely kNow.

REN:
Okok.. So this is how it’s going to work:

grind - 1 drink
kiss - 2 drinks
blow job - 3 drinks
fuck - as much as we CAN possibly drink!!


RUBY:
yeah! SET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home