The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Thursday, August 10, 2006

"To do" lists - slightly closer to reality (continued...)

REN speaks:
I just cancelled on Ruby.
She was in a mega maneating mode.. and I just wasn't up for anything today.
Sorry Puki.. :P
What happened to Teddy you ask? well, I'll let her tell THAT story.

*I went to BQ bar last night with a bunch of friends last Tuesday without Ruby.

REN:
rugby boy was wearing a white shirt yesterday.. (Ruby spazzes at any guy with a white shirt. well, almost.) Your fucking fetish! i spazzed on your behalf ..haha.. bq was PACKED!

(and no, Rugby Boy looks NOTHING like this guy on the left.)

RUBY:
cibai man u.. make me miss out on rugby boy white shirt.. shit man!

REN:
SP smiled at me. (=Sweet Puki. cute waitress at BQ bar) i think i will make a move on her.

RUBY:
EEEE dun make me slap u... sneaking behind my back .still can tell me!
i will wear my slut dress next time!
i am soooo horny ..ooohh so horny... horny horny horny!
i need a strong aussie man! my puki loves aussies!


REN:
I should change my taste.. My preferences are fucking hard to find. I want babi, but not babi-like, Milo but not milo-like, ang mo but not angmo-like..
Kotek.... i tell you, if i ever spot one.. i will kidnap and marry..
no, kidnap, FUCK then marry.
Hahaha..

RUBY:
i know where to find my aussies..
yeah.. u need to rethink ur preferences
rugby boy.. rugby boy.. how can i fuck thee? let me count the ways...
i have a friend on the other conversation line.. asking me if i would piss on someone..
i had a man who wanted to pee on me once. i walked off.. i said.. one squirt of urine gets on me.. that's it!

REN:
Yuck!!! that’s one thing I wouldn’t do..
i'm staring at lardass’ (a friend of mine whom Ruby said she would definitely fuck) pictures i have no idea why u wanna fuck him.
i can't even do a force-fuck.


RUBY:
i want a fat fuck.. wahh my wish list is getting longer and longer..
1. Winandro 2. Lardass 3. Fat fuck 4. Baldie 5. Aussie men

REN:
no. 2 is Lardass?? FUCK YOU!
Ok, draw up list for me

RUBY:
i think... for u.. lets see..

REN:
gimme practical ones

RUBY:
i need u to fuck Mr. C first.. then go on from there . wahaha dun wanna dissapoint the poor fuck!

REN:
you're so good to him.. always looking out for him eh.. Hahah..

RUBY:
YEAH MANNN! ALWAYS LOOK OUT for him..
Ok, so it’s 1. Mr. C 2. Calvin 3. BC
Mine 1. Winandro 2. Dennis 3. lardass
all cocks are overseas!!

REN:
PUKI U! you STILL want lardass.

RUBY:
yeah! for some reason i wanna keep him. Hahaa . for some reason beyond my comprehension.. i want to fuck lardass. but Winandro is definately on my list

REN:
and Calvin no. 2 for me? Why Calvin?

RUBY:
Dunno...

REN:
anyway, Winandro... THAT ONE i APPROVE! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

RUBY:
Dennis, i wanna do a fuck once and see how it is! bf i didn't fuck. must finish the whole chapter!

REN:
but not as important as number ONE!!

RUBY:
yeah!!! one of them better marry me man! KOTEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home