The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

“To do” lists

REN speaks:
Religious followers of the comedy series ‘Friends’ must remember the episode of the “freebie” list. Whereby the friends make up a list of 5 people whom they can sleep with without anyone getting mad.

I thought it'll be fun if i come up with my own brand.
I limited it to Hollywood hotties. otherwise, I would have trouble cutting down the list to just 5.
I also learned my lesson from Ross. Since they’re not set in stone, they’ll NEVER be laminated.

Yeah, I got a list of women too.

1. Denzel Washington

2. George Clooney

3. Jude Law

4. Brandon Routh

5. Richard Gere


1. Elizabeth Hurley

2. Michele Pfieffer

3. Diane Lane

4. Jennifer Aniston

5. Marisa Tomei


So I made my list
I checked it twice
Don’t fucking care who’s naughty or nice
But who’s coming to town?

(in the words Rachael Green to Ross, "Yeah, 'cause that's why you won't get Isabella Rosselini, geography.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home