The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pretty Pukis

REN speaks:
I brought 2 of my girlfriends, Yenyen and Vicky for Brazilian waxes for their birthdays yesterday.
3 of us walked into separate rooms. It was the first time for Yenyen, and Vicky’s third. I could hear Yen screaming in pain from my end.
That bought us many laughs..
I had massages and then drinks at no. 5s planned for us after that.
So after the wax, we were on our way, walking to the massage parlor..

REN:
Is it me, but don’t you feel extra horny after the wax? I know I always do.

YEN and VICKY:
Er.. No..

REN:
Hmmm..
I can’t WAIT to have sex. It feels cleaner and looks hotter to me. All I’m thinking about now is someone going down on me. It has to be better for the guy too. That’s what I imagine...
Hahaha.. And the sex feels better too.

VICKY:
I actually prefer hair.. But it’s ok.. It doesn’t make a difference to my boyfriend anyway.

REN:
That’s so sad.
I do know many men who don’t have a preference.. But when it’s different, it should matter for awhile, no?

VICKY:
Yeah, but nope. No reaction from him the first time I did it.

REN:
Even just by me walking now, it’s making me fucking horny. I wonder if it has anything to do with the structure of our vaginas. Or maybe I’m just plain fucking horny. Hahaha..

YEN:
Well, I know I’m not having sex with Dan (her husband) tonight.. He’s not fucking me unless he goes for one too.

REN:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAT?????

YEN:
Yup.

REN:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHY?

YEN:
It’s just my thing.. I always told him I will only do it if he does it. So either he gets waxed soon, or he’ll never fuck me bare.

REN:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAT?????
You have cock waiting for you at home, and you’re not going to fuck him after your first time getting a Brazilian? Are you nuts? Are you freakin’ nuts?

YEN:
Nope. Not going to do it.

REN:
I’m ALREADY dying to have sex right now!! How can you not do it??

YEN:
Why not..

REN:
That’s silly! You’re not torturing HIM! You’re torturing YOURSELF!!!

YEN:
I don't care. Still not going to do it.

REN:
DAMN!!!! I don’t even get how that is humanly possible!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home