The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Borderline Lesbians - The Final Chapter

Continued from this previous entry: Never Judge a Cock by it's Cover

Still at No. 5s.. (the pub) No cute cocks in sight… we started exploring the options of realizing our closure fuck sooner than we expected.

RUBY:
What if we do it, and like it so much we can't turn back?

REN:
Hahaha.. it's a risk we have to take.

RUBY:
Yeah! So where shall we do it?

REN:
I don’t know...

RUBY:
But where..

REN:
Fuck, let’s go back to my place.

RUBY:
Let’s go.

(we gulped down our drinks and rushed to the taxi stand)

REN:
Have you ever walked this fast.. Damn!!! You do realize we’ve never rushed to get home this
quick..

RUBY:
Yeah! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

(we sit in the cab.. Slightly awkward)

REN:
I don’t think we’ve ever sat that far away from each other

RUBY:
Hahaha… yeah!

REN:
Ok.. I need another drink for this.

RUBY:
I know!

REN:
I don’t have any mixers.. All I have at home is whiskey.. Do you need to grab a bottle of wine?

RUBY:
It’s ok.. I’m fine

REN:
Fuck.. I feel like a man..

RUBY:
Hahaha!!!

(we get back home.. I poured a glass of chivas, and gulped it down. I put on some music and set the best lighting i could in my room. Ruby was on the bed in her tube dress.. Me in a white tank top and jeans. I settled myself beside her.)

REN:
Okok.. Fuck, I don’t know what the hell I’m doing..

RUBY:
You think I do?

REN:
Have you ever done it with a woman?

RUBY:
No..

REN:
I haven’t either.. Fuck man.. How the hell do we do this..



(Ruby was a cool cat. I was obviously the fucking nervous one. But after 5 minutes, her dress was pulled down, she unhooked my bra like no man could, and my jeans was unbuttoned and unzipped. I decided to dive right in. We kissed, we groped… but we laughed every 5 seconds. We had regular intervals to decipher what each other liked.)

REN: I am trying to think like a man!

RUBY:
Think L-word.. Pick a character from the series.


REN:
Okok.. (i shut my eyes, decided on a character and continued)

RUBY:
Stop thinking about the girl in from the cafe.

REN:
Hahaha.. Marina... How did you know?

RUBY:
CHEEBAI!!!!

(we made out some more. I tried to take control like how I would like it if a man were to do me. So i grabbed her legs, ass and travelled up her skirt. I totally forgot she didn't really fancy that. Essentially, she was a breast woman.. So I climbed on top of her, kissed her and tried to fondle. She also didn't like it when her nipples were tickled. I was at a loss. Everything i did wasn’t the way she preferred it.
And the way she handled me was too gentle and soft. I liked strength, control, toughness.. firm caresses... She did and needed a lot of light fondling and coaxing.. I couldn't do all that.. Her skin was too feminine to touch... and so was mine to her.
She realized my breasts were softer. I explored her nipples and realized they were very different from mine. She was very sensitive when I tried to reach down under.
and so on... )

RUBY:
we're exploring each other like we're on the Discovery Channel! CHEEBAI!



REN:
Hahahaha... Ok, this ain’t working.

(I threw myself on my back.)

RUBY:
well, at least, we got it over and done with... and we know for sure.

(we turned to each other and cuddled.)

REN:
yeah.. seriously, i had this whole scene played out in my head on the way here.. but somehow, it didn't turn out that way.. strange huh?

RUBY:
okay.. so now we know we can't be gay. it's back to the kotek market!!

REN:
(i put my hands on my forehead.)
DAMN, I'm so fucking straight..

This morning at 9am, Ruby messages me:
Good Morning straight8 pukipoo! Haha!

REN:
Hahaha! We are such losers!


RUBY:
it's ok! Poopoo! Least we tried! Now with renewed vigour! we both are gonna start looking out for men for each other! you need to fucking pimp me man!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home