The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Borderline Lesbians Part X

*a few nights ago, the s-wordsisters brought new meaning into the acronym, BRB.

Ruby hadn’t been feeling horny for awhile, while Ren was at her peak.
Ren has been trying to fix her puki.



REN:
Horribly horny

RUBY:
plan and conquer

REN:
but no one i would actually fuck. maybe I should do a force fuck.. just close my eyes, clench my teeth, and say.. "okay! let's go!"

RUBY:
i wanna do a force fuck
do it .. but i need some one to kiss me SHIOK SHIOK make out

REN:
yeah me too

RUBY:
like MADDDDD like MAAAAADDDD

REN:
Sigh.. All UKs.. (=UNFUCKABLE KOTEK)

RUBY:
think think .. my aussie big kotek won't be back in sg till next week. fuck lahhhh .DIY till then.. where is my damn shower head.. :P

REN:
Puki throbbing.. cannot babe.. i need a stable cock

RUBY:
shut up. fuck means fuck. get off then figure out the cock

REN:
Yeah.. you’re my PR manager.. i give you commission. a fuck

RUBY:
u dun regret :P

REN:
Can i trust you.. don't find me a lardass. haha

RUBY:
after 6 months wahaahaha .. u want an FF (FUCKABLE FACE)

REN:
I do want a FF .. can i trust you or not .. sekali you bring me Danny
(one of the guys whom Ruby always wanted Ren to fuck to put the guy out of his misery.)

RUBY:
can lahhh!

REN:
puki

RUBY:
wahahahahaa

REN:
SACK.. Bad PR skills this time..

RUBY:
call Danny and arrange.

REN:
fuck you

RUBY:
so pissy today? wahahaha
suddenly i am horny

REN:
i'm horny.. don't mess with me

RUBY:
so am i man.. i would strip topless

REN:
how come you're suddenly horny .. me too. let's strip. let's msn topless

RUBY:
Wahahahahaa.. SET. but u have no web cam. how would it work

REN:
Yeah.. Don’t have one..

RUBY:
how would i know ur kNow ur for real.. me buy for ur b-day
Okok.. i am taking my top off.. wahahaha

REN:
Haha.. wait.. me too.... off! chilly man hha

RUBY:
off... waahahahaha

REN:
this is funny

RUBY:
yeah... feels so weird..

REN:
i know

RUBY:
i am looking at my window

REN:
suddenly I don't know what to say

RUBY:
i gotta say.. my boobs loook nice. just the light hitting it.. i look in the mirror.. looks hot man..

REN:
you want me to fuck you or what..

RUBY:
i slap any man who doesn't get turn on by this. khalllas in an instant
but seriously i am half naked in front of the screen..feeling damn liberated

REN:
me tooooo!

RUBY:
i am wondering.. how soft hands would feel exploring my body .taking their time..
moving up and down..

REN:
one day me shall try... for real.. not for fun anymore.. haha
If you want me to fuck you, just say so man! Stop teasing me..

RUBY:
yeah man... sensual grabs. fuck my face for real!

REN:
i tell you.. Don’t you regret .. face kena drown in puki juice

RUBY:
Wahahaha.. what regret.. experience man! wahahahaa at least will have u to panic! wahahaha

REN:
heehee you can give me that for my birthday.. a face fuck. no need to spend money

RUBY:
wahahahaha

REN:
both giggling coming out of the room.. Heeeheeeeheeeheee…

(heeheeheeeheee=Ruby giggled like a schoolgirl when Ren teased her the other day.. It stuck since then. So when Ren pushes her right buttons, she giggles that way uncontrollably)

RUBY:
an idea wahahahaha or it could go both ways! best thing we ever done! wahahaha

REN:
yeah!

RUBY:
hahahha
man!!!!! this is exciting.. i forgot i am topless

REN:
yeah even i forgot

RUBY:
yeah.. i so need a fuck.. my naked boobs... are turning me on! wahahaha\ first time my boobs are naked and nobody is doing anything abt it..

REN:
raba yourself (raba-raba = malay sexual slang for feel/grope)

RUBY:
doesn't work that way i want WINANRO his big hands

REN:
he'll lift you up and fuck you in mid air

RUBY:
yeah man!
DO ME DO ME! DO ME DO ME
heeeheeeeheeeheeee
i cannot take it..
gimme a few minutes. need some release

REN:
haha fucking yourself?? Really? let me guide you heehee ok go scream loud

RUBY:
brb

(15 minutes later)

RUBY:
back

REN:
So all good???

RUBY:
yeah man!

REN:
Basket.. haha

RUBY:
YEAAAAAAAAAHHH

REN:
so long .. but oh yeah.. it’s like that after drinks

RUBY:
couldn't resist

REN:
haha

RUBY:
feel soooooo goooooodddd now. ahhhh if only there was a man beside me! can raba him! SHIOK!

REN:
Basket.. I’m jealous.. ok.. my turn

RUBY:
ok. go i am still naked from top up :P

REN:
ok you wait brb

RUBY:
ok. i will wait. set!

REN:
fuck man!!! I’m laughing.

RUBY:
hahahaha

REN:
okok,, calm down,, me start
nnnnnow.. brb

(10 minutes later)

REN:
back
Woah.. panting.. damn difficult man… after drinking
lardass and cousin beeping on MSN weren’t helping either. Distracting..

RUBY:
Waahahaha. tell him what u been up too! sure sit up straight :P

REN:
Maybe YOU would tell him.. Lardass is no-way for me.
Wait.. feel like one more go.. wait.. still unfinished
ok back.. Hooo!

RUBY:
Shiok la! After masturbating, now can concentrate

REN:
yeah

RUBY:
i want my winandro! ape saje

REN:
i still need my Gucci RUSH perfume.. Need .. Need.. Need..

RUBY:
that was what i was going to get for u b-day! the rush perfume..

REN:
Oh! hahaha i can see why u said it has something to do with fuck too.. I think it’s because I said I will fuck the person who gave me that perfume.. Again, if you want to fuck me, say so… don’t expect me to read these subtle messages....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home