The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Borderline Lesbians Part VI

(continued)
2nd August, Last Thursday, BQ bar:

(Wilson goes to the washroom after awhile)

RUBY:
He soooooooooooo wants to fuck you.

REN:
Shut up.

RUBY:
You guys should just do it already. Do it! Do it! Do it!

REN:
Nah.. I will never do him. Told you, at this point, I can only think of 4 Fuckable faces. And I need to be able to fuck the face. Mr. FF (Fantasy Fuck), Mr B, Mr. C, and you. Hahahahaha..

RUBY:
Yeah!!! I’m so honored!!! Thank you!

REN:
oh well.. 2 married, one’s not in the country, and the other is a fucking female.

RUBY:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Wilson comes back)

RUBY:
Shall we all go to one-night-stand? (club)

WILSON and REN:
Sure, let’s go.

(Ladies Night at One night stand club in Clarke Quay)

(Ruby and I got 4 free ladies-night drink coupons each!)

REN:
Wow!!

RUBY:
I know! That’s it, we’re coming here every Thursday, why should we spend money at all when we can get 4 here?

REN:
Yeah!

(Ruby went nuts in the club.. She drank faster than usual and was striking up conversations with whities.)

REN:
Slow down babe..

RUBY:
Fucking 4 months I haven’t gone clubbing! Fucking 4 months I didn’t grind against anyone! Don’t tell me to slow down!

REN:
Hahaha.. Ok, ok..

(I stood facing by the bar, perfectly happy enjoying my freebies, and chatted with Wilson.

(Ruby pulls me so hard from behind.)

RUBY:
WHAT THE FUCK YOU TWO STANDING AND TALKING FOR? LET’S DANCE!!

REN:
You go ahead and grind babe.. I’m really enjoying myself just drinking here.

RUBY:
WHAT LAH!!!

(few minutes later, she pulls me to dance)

RUBY:
PUKI!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

REN:
ME LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

(we danced, we kissed)

WILSON:
Let’s see some tongue!!!

REN:
You wouldn’t be the first one to ask. Geez..

RUBY:
Yeah! Why are men such suckers for women kissing?

WILSON:
I’m gonna take off soon. I’m gone, and I’m tired..

RUBY:
What lah this one..

REN:
Let’s not bother… come here..

(we dance and she whispers to me)

RUBY:
You two should really just fuck already.

REN:
It‘s not going to happen Rube..

RUBY:
Why lah!!!! Stand and talk for what fuck!

REN:
It will never happen. I won‘t do it.

RUBY:
Ah ya!!! What you want woman!!!!

(she pushed me on Wilson and forced me to grind up against him)

REN:
(I took a step back) no Rube..

RUBY:
Ah ya!!!

(she did a little erotic dance for me.. and somehow we knew we were going to kiss. We did.)

WILSON:
Woah!!!!!!

REN:
Yeah.. Not so tired anymore eh? Don’t wanna go home no more eh?

WILSON:
No no no!!! not tired at all!

RUBY and REN:
Hahahahahaha!

(we continue to dance.. I cuddled Ruby and fondled her breasts. Again.. )

RUBY:
I don’t know why I always let you grab my boobs.

REN:
Don’t act like you don’t like it.

RUBY:
HAHAHA! Yeah! Do it! Do it!

REN:
I’m just helping you out.. You nympho need to be felt up more often.

RUBY:
Yeah! Yeah!

(I kiss her ear)

RUBY:
NONONONO!!! Dangerous lah!!!

(we were joking and fooling around when I grabbed her ass with my left hand, and swiftly bent down to feel her legs from under her dress with my right. It was kinda of an accident.. i guess i'm used to koteks.. which are always a little higher than where her puki was. I didn’t realize my hands reached her puki!!!)

(I quickly retreated and stood up straight. My hand was still raised, with palm up, my eyeballs almost fell out of their sockets!!!)

REN:
WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFUCK!!!! (my fingers were damp!!!!)

RUBY:
(slightly embarrassed) Hahahahaha!!

RUBY and REN:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(we couldn’t even say anything for a few seconds!!)

REN:
WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFUCK!!!!

RUBY:
I TOLD YOU!!! WE’RE TREADING ON DANGEROUS WATERS REN!!!

(we had a quick discussion and decided we had to try to stop. Because turning lesbian on each other wasn’t that improbable after all.)

RUBY and REN:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(I figured since I had puki on me, I might as well find out how it smelt. I held my hand up to my face.)

REN:
FUCK! YOU SMELL GOOD!!!

RUBY:
HAHAHAHA! OF COURSE!!!

REN:
DO YOU SPRAY PERFUME ON IT BEFORE YOU GO OUT OR WHAT?? IT’S FUCKING SCENTED!!!

RUBY:
HAHAHA!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home