The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Is it infactuation?

Ruby speaks :

Since i met Ted, i am a hopeless bubble gum mess. I can't stop thinking about him and i'm starting to do things completely out of character. Its been a month and i have refused / turned down a number of gorgeous cocks even Ren has trouble believing! She has checked my forehead, fussed over me like i was sick and of cos give me generous doses of her all time favourite thing to do now, SLAPS! But nothing seems to be able to get me out of this mode that i've been in.

I've spent two weekends and two weekdays over at Ted's and he says that i spoil him to the core. I admit i do! After each night of hard mind-blowing merry-making. I would actually wake up and whip him up a good breakfast /lunch/ dinner. In two weekends i have made : Omeletes and Ham, Pancakes and Bananas, Mee Goreng, Sandwiches, French Toast and Spaghetti Bolognaise! His kitchen became my territory!

I enjoy spoiling him, its scary.. I feel like i have entered a domestic partnership and its completely alright. I make him tea, sit with him while he watches TV, make the bed, clean the house and i feel like i am in my element! What the Fuck is going on? I do a manic dance after i put down the phone with him.

Ren saw the dance yesterday and it got her disgusted. She told me to get a hold of myself. Eeeshh. Where is the bad girl? she has definately not been home this past month!

I think if anything were to happen and i end it.. i'm probably gonna be crushed and have a mad bonking spreee. I fell off the treadmill thinking about this man for GOODNESS SAKE! I pressed the start button on the treadmill but think my brain was too busy that it didn't receive the signal. My feet didn't respond thus resulting in me sliding off the treadmill. I landed on my knees hit my forehead against the floor! It was like demonstration video gone bad!I just wanted to bury her head in the floor and die.. Oh well.. Could this be love?

A friend once told me that there was an Indian saying that went, "The perfect woman would be someone who can cook like a chef, nurture like a mother, Nurse like a doctor and fuck like a prostitute." hahaha! After hearing it.. i dunno if he was just being crude but i think i got my bases covered.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home