The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tell me i'm a dirty girl..

Ruby Speaks :

A SPASMIC attack after lunch is never a good thing. It was brought to my attention that this chunk of man was checking me out at lunch. I looked over, caught sight of his eyes and immediately my body responded. I think he could tell cause he looked directly at me and he was ready to eat me up.

Got back to my desk, my vagina is throbbing like it has its own pulse, my ears are burning up and the only thing i wanna be is a dirty girl. Times like this, i need a man to take control.

My thoughts on what i want him to tell me as he watches me from across the room :

You're being a bad girl again, aren't you.
Do you want to get off?
I know you do.
I can see you there right now,
I can see exactly what you're doing,
so I know what a dirty girl you are,
what you do when you think no-one is watching you,
how you touch yourself,
thinking no-one can see you.

I can see you.
I'm watching you.
And I know you're getting aroused.
I know you're getting wet.
I know you're touching yourself, down there, between your legs, where it feels good.

You think I can't see you, but I can.
I know exactly what you're doing.
Dirty little girl.

If you keep misbehaving like that,I'm going to have to spank you.
Spank you very, very hard.
And if you keep misbehaving, I'll have to teach you a lesson.

I'll tie you down onto the bed, very tightly.
You won't be able to move, won't be able to struggle.

Then I'll show you what happens to dirty little girls like you.

I'll fuck you, hard, over and over again. But I won't let you come.

If you try and come I'll spank you.
I'll take you for my own pleasure.
I'll take you any way I please.

And then I'll cum all over you,
spurting my cum all over your belly,
over your breasts,
all over your pretty little face.

Then I'll leave you there, tied up on the bed like that, naked, wet and trembling, my cum dripping down your body, like the dirty little girl you are.

So you'd better behave.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home