The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What happens when the Sisters suffer from Fuck-Deficiency?

Ruby sends this to me via MSN in the afternoon:

RUBY:
REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL
strawberries/ being tickled/ teddy bear/ splashing in the bath/ hiding/ banging things/ wrapping myself up in blankets/ running around naked/ flowers/ being cuddled/ refusing to be cuddled/ Hiding things/ balloons/ Bursting balloons/ Puddles/ jumping/ jumping into puddles/ falling asleep in Smooth arms/ slides/ doggies/ putting things in coffee/

REN:
what the fuck?? who wrote this.. please don't tell me it's you...

RUBY:
Hahahahaha.. why ahhhh.. was going through my laptop..
then i found it on one of my files.. dun remember..

REN:
don't remember??? So you’re sending it to me.. for what fuck??

RUBY:
why cannot ahhh! it made me smile lahhh!

REN:
i'll slap you!!

RUBY:
want to share happiness also cannot

REN:
these kind of fucking things make you happy?? kotek you!!

RUBY:
yeah me simple... unlike u

REN:
fuck you!! you're wasting my time again..
if the heading was.. “reasons to feel horny”, THAT I understand,
but “reasons to be CHEERFUL”???
YOU GET REALLY STUPID when you lack fucks.. babi...
If you ever send idiotic things like that to me again, you’re out of the peapod!

REN speaks:
I told Ruby i was going to post this on the blog to remind her how moronic she became. It started off as a joke when i said she behaved and spoke like a two-year-old whenever she wasn't not screwed enough. Looks like the theory is true. And she wonders why I smack her on the head ever so often.
But on the other hand, I was thinking.. if this could be the very same reason why I get exceptionally edgy and abusive sometimes...
Why demonstrate physical violence on HER??
Because she lets me. haha.. okay, okay puki pea, you're back in the pod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home