The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mommy Dearest Episode 1

REN speaks:

This morning, my mother and I were talking about 2 of my distant cousins. Dave, quite a hottie.. And Chris, well.. not so much.

REN:
Jill (another cousin) has been living with her boyfriend for years and they’re about to get married. Yet you think she’s a virgin. You even think your son is a virgin. So what do you think about Dave?

MUM:
I don’t think he is.

REN:
Huh? How come? That’s surprising. He looks like goody.

MUM:
I just have my doubts. Chris yes. Dave, I’m not so sure.

REN:
But.. But Chris engages in more sex talk than Dave. From what YOU see, don’t you think Chris is cheekier?

MUM:
Yeah, but I still have my doubts about Dave.

REN:
That’s something new.

MUM:
Because you would fuck Dave. You will NEVER EVER fuck Chris.

REN:
What the fuck? Not this again!

MUM:
I still think you fucked him during that trip.

REN:
Hahahahahahaha!! Well, maybe I did..

MUM:
See? I’m right!

REN:
I’m kidding! Geez!!!! For the last time, I didn’t! Anyway the question was, do you think either one of them were virgins. What does my willingness to fuck them have anything to do with it? You used to think Dave was a virgin. So why the change of opinion now.. You think I took his virginity ??

MUM:
That was what I was thinking.

REN:
You’re nuts!!

*Mum gives me the skeptical eye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home