The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Monday, July 17, 2006

Ruby’s Puki Pea- Deficiency

REN speaks:
Ruby and I haven’t met for 2 weeks and were on MSN at work in the afternoon:

RUBY:
did u know ted prefers looking at my back then my boobs..
I always thought my boobs were my best asset, but NOOOO...
quite rude shock actually... what is this thing about the back?
i dun get it..

REN:
oooooh.. ooooh... yeah... it IS a THING..

RUBY:
oh really..

REN:
it's VERY erotic.
i love it.. but i thought it was just me. But it’s more like, I would love for a guy to come from behind me and gently tickle my shoulders and back. SPAZ!

RUBY:
i feel it in my bones i am boring.. no koteks seem to interest me as much..
i look then turn away. i dun even care if i make an impression anymore...

REN:
like me.. Hahaha.. I don’t give a shit about dressing.

RUBY:
yeah man! its bad lahhh! u should really see me today...
u would go.. WTF????

REN:
surely not.. you my cute pea forever

RUBY:
yes. dun use cute.... use adorable..
cute means = adorable but ugly
i take offence

REN:
please.. spare me the high school jokes.
GROW UP MAN!!

RUBY:
dun want!!! i'm the ADORABLE pea.
SAY it! hahahaha

REN:
No.

RUBY:
kekeke okok!
u win…
SO COME SEEEEE MEEEE TODAY OK!
OK? OK? OK?
i am practically begging u..

REN:
hahaha

RUBY:
terok man.

REN:
HAHAHAHA..

RUBY:
yeah... i dun beg ted...only my puki i will beg..
ted and me do a lot of “couple” things... fucking is secondary...
Hahaha.. serious..

REN:
madness! Fucking is SECONDARY? But you guys JUST got together!!!
what happened to you!!!!!!
this is more serious than i thought!!!

RUBY:
that's why i SAYYYYY!

REN:
shit!!!! slap your puki face! stop talking nonsense!!!
PUKI!!!!! must shake some sense into you!!!!
what's the fucking point of a boyfriend if you don’t do it everyday!!!!!!! Puki, kotek you!!!!

RUBY:
yeaaaaahhh!
u must slap me... i am deteriorating...

REN:
you need serious help
i'm not kidding

RUBY:
thats why i say....
i have been having only 1 cock for 2 months..

REN:
1 cock is not the problem babe

RUBY:
i havent been out flirting... dancing..
grinding against any other men..

REN:
One cock is good.. I would love it, but the most important point of a relationship or marriage, is that you get good regular fucks.. and your boyfriend is in the same damn country! so what the fuck.. there's no excuse.. and you're not getting it!!

RUBY:
i am...weekends... hahaha

REN:
you need beer splashed on your face..
hahaha
so ok.. muddy’s (a pub)?

RUBY:
MUDDY's!!!!!!!!!!!

REN:
are you shaking from excitement?

RUBY:
YES.. Shaking!!!
all of me shaking!!!!!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home