The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Borderline Lesbians Part V

(continued..)

WILSON:
Have you guys watched the L-Word? (lesbian drama series)



RUBY and REN:
HAHAHAHA!! We fucking bonded on the series!

WILSON:
I like that one who works in the coffee house.

REN:
Yeah! Marina! Thank you! Finally!
EVERYONE else likes shane. Don’t get me wrong… shane’s fucking hot and all.. I would do her for sure, but I’ll be a bigger sucker for Marina.

WILSON:
Yeah….

RUBY:
I still like Shane.

*REN speaks:
I realized there are a few similarities between our preferences and our own personalities.

I lifted these descriptions from the net:


Shane McCutcheon
- hair stylist
- highly sexual, known for fucking possibly everyone
- heart-breaker
- rebellious , hard-edged .


Marina Ferrer
- exotic owner of the Planet, the local gay hangout coffee shop.
- home wrecker (introduces a married woman, Jenny to a life- style she never knew existed)
- extremely private about her life.

*REN speaks:
So what do you think Rube? Kinda comparable, aint it?


(to be continued...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home