The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Calling ALL Cocks!!!

REN speaks:

I threw a few fake guesses on whom Ruby was talking about in her last entry “my heart is aching”.
Please man Rube... i know... It must be Mr S.

After throwing some virtual slaps at her on MSN, I met her face to face and told her not to waste my time. So yeah.. I can’t say I entertained her depression much.

I do have my own take on what she’s going through beneath that man-eating personality of hers though. But I think I’ll wait a couple of weeks for her to slap herself silly before I tell her more.

Maybe Ruby is smarter to start keeping a lookout for a potential mate at 23. Maybe she’s panicking at the possibility that she’ll turn out like me…
31 and single.
I don’t know.
All I know is, if I had done that 8 years ago, my marriage would have been in a mess now… if not, divorced.

Age is not really the issue with me. 25 or 55... Whatever.

To me, if I do find someone I could stay with, it has everything to do with
our guts to make that choice,
our commitment to make it work,
and a whole lot of fucking luck that our faith will prove, our efforts were not in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home