The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mommy Dearest Episode 3

REN speaks:
a couple of hours ago...
Mum and I were sitting on her bed. I grabbed her moisturizer.











REN:
Gimme your hand.

MUM:
Why?

REN:
I’ll give you a hand massage.

(I pumped a little moisturizer out onto my hand)



REN:
Shit.. That was a big squirt.

MUM:
Squirt? You’re thinking about sex again?

REN:
Hahahahaha! What's wrong with the word SQUIRT? It IS a big squirt!

(I pulled her palm out..)

MUM:
You sure you know what you’re doing?

REN:
No I don’t.

(I started spreading the cream, massaging her palms with my thumbs.)

MUM:
WOAH.. This feels good man! Where did you learn this?

REN:
I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing..

MUM:
Is this a kamasutra thing?

REN:
Hahahahaha! I’m just rubbing it man! Gimme your arm..

(I continue gliding my palms along her arm)

MUM:
Oh my, oh my…(eye balls rolling)

REN:
What.. You can “orgaz” eh?
(a term we use.. Meaning reaching an orgasm)

MUM: Yeah! Mmmmmmmmmmmm…. Don’t stop!

REN:
Hahahahaha!

MUM:
Hmmmmm… I think you haven’t done it in awhile..

REN:
What the fuck? Can’t a daughter massage her mother????

MUM:
Heeeheeeheee…. (giggle giggle)

(after massaging both her arms and hands, I told her to move to face the television, so I could watch Singapore idol at the same time. She laid down, and I sat cross-legged on the bed, at the top her head. I dabbed the cream on her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and neck.)



MUM:
(eyes closed) EHHHHHHH!!!!

REN: What???!

MUM:
Don’t fuck my face!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home