The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Borderline Lesbians Part VII

At BQ bar:

RUBY spazing out over Rugby Boy (a regular/possibly a co-owner of BQ bar):
Horneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

REN:
I don’t see it man.. Not doing it for me.. Ordinary whitey.

RUBY:
Shut up your face! Me lerrrrrrrrv…

REN:
Nope, no Spaz. I can see the quality of Fuckability though. Go. You may fuck. I’ll let you.

RUBY:
Yay!!!!!

(waitress serves up)

REN:
That chick is kinda cute. Body is so-so.. But cute.. I’d do her. I’m naming her SP. Stands for SWEET PUKI.

RUBY:
(gets angry)
I’M HERE, AND YOU DARE SAY THAT!!! MY PUKI IS SWEET TOO! RUDE!!!

REN:
Hahahaha!!!! That’s true.. Your puki IS sweet. Well, there is no kotek here to spaz over. The chick is looking mighty fine now..

RUBY:
SHUT UP YOUR FACE!
(pointing to her own face) ME ANGRY! YOU HAVEN’T EVEN DONE ME, AND YOU WANT TO DO THAT CHICK! JEALOUS!!!

RUBY and REN:
Hahahahaha…

(SP comes over with a plate of calamari)

REN:
Erm.. No, we didn’t order this.

SP:
It’s on the house from the manager.

RUBY and REN:
Oh!!! Free again! Thank you!!!

(SP smiles)

REN:
Woohoo!!! I can’t even count the number of times we got freebies man. This started actually, the FIRST time we patronized this bar. We weren’t even regulars! We’ve gotten free wines, beers, whiskies and now… food.

RUBY:
Yeah man! And then.................

(SP walks across the bar.)

RUBY:
OI!!!!! PUKI YOU!!!!! DON’T THINK I DIDN’T CATCH YOU CHECKING HER OUT!!!

REN:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home