The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ruby is Reeeeally Getting on my Nerves

RUBY:
So sweet my ted!
this is what he wrote...
" Hi sweetie, Howz my beatiful sugar mommy doing? Wanted very much to take u away but this weekend isnt that great for me. Im still working on buying the appartment and I wont be able to relax before Im over and done with that. Im gonna be a bit distracted with this the next couple of weeks so before i at work“

REN:
I’m supposed to be touched by this? Puki you!!

RUBY:
Hahaha… ok lahh!
spare u mushy details..
sorry.. this is very sweet from my babe ok!
so i am touched!
hahahaha

REN:
you're wasting my time again.. Fuck you!

RUBY:
me miss you...
needs you to slap me..
IN THE FACE!
NEED A SLAP!



REN:
you're really not fucked enough

RUBY:
yes. Not enough at all.
NOT ENOUGH! I NEED TO BE FUCKED!
Hahahaha

REN:
this might keep you in a boring relationship for a little longer

"I'd Rather Be In Love With You" by Susan Haynes (Susan Haynes/Jim Reilley)

It's just like me to overthink this somehow
Or analyze it 'til I'm blue
And let my hair take over my emotions
Ignore them like I always do
But I'd rather be in love with you

I could take all the lessons learned from past loves
Color my judgment with old news
Convince myself that only fools chase rainbows
Find some other poor excuse
But I'd rather be in love with you

Just let it happen
That's all I need to do
Let my heart lead me
And where my heart keeps leading me is straight to you

So if you're wondering why I'm telling you this

Instead of holdin' back the truth
Revealing all these feelings
I've been feelingHopin' that you feel them, too
It's 'cause I'd rather be in love with you
Yes, I'd rather be in love with you
I'd rather be in love with you

RUBY:
WAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAA
u trying to prove a point?

REN:
just trying to help

RUBY:
you so fucked up also.. full of shit.. hahahah!

REN:
good you realize that.. you proved my point again. thank you.
so you better wake up your face

RUBY:
WAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAA
puki i really miss you lah..
wake up my face??? hahahah! what to khallas or not to Khallas!

REN:
up to you.. either you agree with the song, or think it's crap
it might say something about how you really feel towards teddy.

RUBY:
yeah.. love makes u do stupid things..
If i khallas teddy i will be back to a cock-loving.. man eating vivacious flirt.. maneater! the WORKS!

REN:
it's up to you what you want..

RUBY:
yeah.. i need to do an in depth analysis with my puki.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home