The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, March 11, 2006

one cock for life.. my one shot at poetry

Ruby says :

Ren and me had an interesting conversation today about how willing we are to settle for one cock for life. While Ren contemplated, i had a sudden inspiration to write poetry. It's untitled btw.. like all the romances in my life... untitled for now.

my fingers trace your every outline
your scent lingers on every inch of my skin
my every move you follow
as closely as you possibly can

there seems no greater a distance
have I found to suffice
to hinder this feeling
I harbor to entice

the restless excitement
perils of indecision
trapped beneath the layers
together forming my prison

hidden by walls of words
bound by bars of sight
all that come to life
when concealed by the night

to call you my only love
I can’t
contemplations on every side
so let tonight, be tonight
till day breaks

before I finally say goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home