The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

All i want is Ronaldo.... NOT!!!!!


I have been MIA especially from this blog but its for a good reason.

I'm terribly HARASSED but somehow I will find the courage to open up and tell you what horrendous catastrophe has crept up my legs and ravaged my innermost being!

i crave for exotic meats and when this opportunity presented itself, I simply couldn’t pass it up! That and the fact that he was a Brazilian, Cute, (Ren will testify) he had a solid MAN's body and does football for a living.. I was having spasms just thinking about him.. How to resist???

He made me laugh over a few drinks…. We walked and talked like old friends and by the end of the night, i managed to get him home and before long…. We were both naked.

The Brazilian had a HUGE cock… I gasped when I saw it! Thought I had hit the ultimate jackpot… going down on him was a major turn on! All changed when he flipped me over like a blooooody prata!

At first I found it rather exciting until he started pounding me like a jackrabbit gone crazy! He was an animal, flipping me in and out of positions that I have never done before. He practically bit into my every inch and breathed me in with every move that he made... It was mind-blowing and intense! I was thrilled that this man was taking me on the ride of my life!

my body was bent, stretched into every position imaginable! The real kicker came when he went into this almost scissors like position and practically rammed himself into me.. I swore I felt him in my stomach. I kept telling myself after that point that my vagina is not made to handle such a big cock… not made to handle it at ALL!

That was the last thing I remembered, I think my body went limp and I went into shock before snapping out of it a few moments before he came….


(TO BE CONTINUED>>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home