The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Beast to Prince.. Is it a possibility??

(CONTINUATION)

I felt a sharp pain rip right through me the moment I came out of it. Immediately, took a deep breath and thought to myself, what did I get myself into??

Brazilian was concerned. He slipped next to me ever so gently and gave me a big cuddle and asked if I was alright. The metamorphosis happened right in front of my eyes.. why is he all sweet and cuddly again ?? completely unlike the animal he was a few moments ago..

But still I couldn’t move till the next few hours and the whole time he just held me in his arms as I slept. Woke up, my vagina was numb.... “Never again” were the next few words muttered under my breath… I looked in the mirror and I had a bite mark on my neck…. another reminder of my night in hell…

Things took a turn for the worst as I found out I was spotting. My heart was pounding.. I was so bloody fucking worried! I immediately called up my gyne and fixed up an appointment at the earliest possible time slot.

I would have to give it to my gyne though. He was so crazily polite.. it gave me the tickles..I had my legs opened up and after poking around for a bit , conversation went a little like this :

GYNE : So your partner was adequate ?

RUBY : *Trying hard not to appear shy.. looks up to the ceiling.. and nervously says*
I suppose so…


GYNE : Was this your first time having intercourse with your partner?

RUBY : *In a worried tone* yes doctor… please don’t tell me it’s bad..

GYNE : Well from what I can tell.. It seems you have an Internal Virginal Abrasion.
That’s why you’re spotting..

Ruby : *thinking to herself.. “ WTF is an internal Virginal Abrasion?”*
*Ruby’s heart pounding like mad*
Eeerrmm.. doc, can you tell me what is that exactly??
Cause you’re making me nervous with your jargons.

GYNE : *Smiles*
Nothing much to worry about.. he just went really rough on you causing you to bleed.

RUBY : OOOOhhhh CHeeeeyyy! I thought what! Hahahaha!
* Heart still pounding…* *Thinking of cutting off Brazilian’s cock”

GYNE : I’ll pass you some medicating cream for you to swab..
you should be as good as new in 2 weeks..

RUBY : 2 Weeks meaning.???

GYNE : Please abstain from sexual intercourse for 2 weeks.

RUBY : *In shock* … say again.. pardon...

GYNE : You CANNOT have SEX for 2 weeks.

RUBY : HOLY HELL… NO! is it?? Gosssshhh

The moment i walked out of the clinic still with a sore vagina and $200 poorer..
i swore.. NO MORE BRAZILIANS... imagine the hassle
everytime i fucked him..

- it'll cost me 2 weeks of down time..
- a gyne up my alley..
- $200
- me swabbing myself once a day..
- No Sex..
- No sex..
- No SEX

for a nympho like me... its a BIG sacrifice. So Mr B is going on the KHALLAS! List!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home