The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Puki has a Pulse

Ren speaks:
i wonder if i have a medical condition..

Ruby and me on MSN in the morning:

REN:
PUKI!
fuck!
fuck!
fuck!
FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUBY:
what? what happened? what happened??????

REN:
fucking horny!

RUBY:
cheeebaii lahhh! (pussy in Chinese)
i thought wat emergency!!!

REN:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahha!!puki hurting like fuck..
if a man were to just look into my eyes now, i'll cum.. no man better don't mess with me today
Been suffering since i woke up man.. puki tense as fuck

RUBY:
cheebai.. really.. wahhhcowz.. this is bad.

REN:
it's reeeeeeeeeeeeally bad

RUBY:
Wah… that tense ahh..

REN:
fuck man! nobody better say good morning to me today.
i'll be spaszed out.. puki!
what's wrong with my body today?

RUBY:
horny.. u need a drink?
hahaha

REN:
i don't normally smoke at work, or without drinks, but i just had to have one just now.. it doesn't freakin work man! fuck!

RUBY:
u need a stronger blow..

REN:
I think I must smoke through the puki!

RUBY:
i think so tooo..

REN:
HOW?????

RUBY:
puki needs to relax.

REN:
heeheehooheeheehooheeheehoo

RUBY:
go fuck urself lahhh!
PEEE PEEE BREAK

REN:
fuck, i have to go home man

RUBY:
gooo..ooooo

REN:
i can't!

RUBY:
after u cum.. u will feel better.
hahahaha

REN:
i know.. but i can't leave.. puki.
how?
how?
how?

RUBY:
dun how how..
relax lahhh!
me think..

REN:
nobody better call my name..

RUBY:
hahahhaaha

REN:
arghhhh!!!!! i'm dying!

RUBY:
YEAAAHHH!

REN:
shit man. fuck

RUBY:
HEEEELOOOO HANSOME!

REN:
no time for small talk man.. fuck

RUBY:
ok.. whorehouse?
u want? Hahaha!

REN:
i think so man.. hahahaha!
shit..

RUBY:
wahhh! that tense ahhh?

REN:
hahahahahaha!
pukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

RUBY:
i am having a dilemma myself..

REN:
sorry, i don't give a fuck about your dilemma now
i can't concentrate..

RUBY:
Run and run..
Run and run..
alas! u must fuck

REN:
hahahahahaha!!!!
i should go drink and numb the puki.
the moment i can skip out, i will.
drink a bottle and be too tired to even fuck myself

RUBY:
u think that will work?
i am spasming out just thinking bout ur problem..
hahaha
suddenly my puki also tense..
i can feel goosepimples!

REN:
hahahaha
you feel my puki baby?
Hehehehe…

RUBY:
feeling it now..
bloody contagious!

REN:
HAHAHAHA!!!!

RUBY:
seeeee... me fucking getting replays in my head about my bonk sessions...
FUCK U laaahhhh!
i got lots to do today..

REN:
if anyone touches one strand of my hair today, i'll literally die
die
die
die
no one better call my name now
fuck man.. i need to go home

RUBY:
slow down woman..
u are panicking..

REN:
heart beating

RUBY:
SLOOOOWWWWW DOWNNN!

REN:
My puki has a pulse

RUBY:
SLOOOW DOWN>>>
uh-huh..
Deeeeep breaths...

REN:
pulsating puki.. what the fuck!

RUBY:
BReaaathhhh in....................
Breath out..
lets talk about something else..
NO PUKI talk..

REN:
yeah..

RUBY:
cos ur making me feel a bit hot and heavy here..

REN:
i can't think of anything else!

RUBY:
and i dun wanna ravage ted tonight..

REN:
slap me!

RUBY:
okok...

REN:
slap me with a cock!
hahahahaha!

RUBY:
how about how nice ur favorite wine taste..

REN:
okay.
hmmmm.. nope, doesn't work
i'm imagining cock for company

RUBY:
okok.. how bout me telling u how sweet my teddy is...
that should bore u to tears.. i am loving his bed even more...
Loving his everything.. fucker got into my head.
now i dun wanna fuck anything or anyone but HIM..

REN:
i am so not in the mood to entertain this nonsense

RUBY:
kan ni nahhhh! (mother-fucker in Chinese)
CHowwww cheeeeeeeeeeeeeee Byyyyyyy (smelly pussy in Chinese)

REN:
hahahaha!
shaking man… fuck!
fingers trembling on the keyboard..
i think i know what i would do

RUBY:
what

REN:
go to chinatown for lunch
instant cure! Surrounded by babis.. desensitize the puki..
fuck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home