The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Difference Between Fucking and Making love

REN:
actually you know what Rube..

RUBY:
what?

REN:
i like normal fucks. you know what i mean

RUBY:
yeahhh!

REN:
i seriously don't consider myself super hot stuff.. i like normal comfortable fucks

RUBY:
GOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.. me also what...

REN:
thrills and frills every now and then of course.. but standard real fucks are great!
THEY are the spasmic ones. for me.
i'm not kidding. Naughty games are naughty games.. But I like comfortable sex. If you know what I mean..

RUBY:
uh-huh!

REN:
fucks should be beautiful.

RUBY:
couldn't agree more with u..hahahaha

REN:
wah...

RUBY:
u think i am dirty all the time? hahahaha

REN:
thought so.. Hahahaha..

RUBY:
i mean.. i went down on the man in the kichen.. while he was doing laundry lahh
and he's begging me half the time to rest..hahaha…

REN:
THAT's OK!.. That’s not out of the ordinary. that's definitely in the normal beautiful fuck category.. well, to us maybe..hahaha..
Hmmm.. remind me.. What was my point then? what did i mean? hahaha! I was talking cock huh? YEAH!! WHAT THE FUCK was i talking about??? hahahaha!

RUBY:
Hahaha!! yeahhh

REN:
Hmmmm… i guess i meant, i don't really yearn for a super animalistic fuck

RUBY:
hahaha... uh-huh...
i should take it easy ehhh? maybe Not fuck Ted so much..
hahahahahahaha

REN:
why deprive yourself? that's ok..

RUBY:
Hahahah.. u think so?

REN:
of course!

RUBY:
ok.. i think i shall just sms Ted once a day till friday..
Hahaa.. he works till late manz... yeahhhh! that day...on friday.. he worked till 1230+
i told u right.. he got home.. so tired.

REN:
that friday, i got picked up by a babi at the bar. Got his number. he was pretty ok actually... but I just couldn’t man. power failure.. no electricity.

RUBY:
Hahahaha! puki! ...which babi..

REN:
stranger.. don't know..

RUBY:
u just making excuse..

REN:
What am I making an excuse for?

RUBY:
mm... dunno.. maybe u not interested... Psychological. Hahaha!

REN:
you think so?

RUBY:
Yeahh. i do...sometimes when ur t interested.. u just zone out.. don't do anything to help ur chances..

REN:
Then i got another babi’s number too.. he was quite attractive.. I wasn't irritated with him.. Some American born Chinese.. one of those in the party.. that one wasn’t a pickup. but i was just imagining for the hell of it.. i can't do it man..

RUBY:
shit man... i need to get u laid..

REN:
hahahahaha.. nah...

RUBY:
Read in s-word that u think the frenchie from that night was cute.. u want him???
take lahhh! sometimes i dun believe my luck with men..

REN:
no way! not my type at all.

RUBY:
uh-huh! but he was cute lahhh!

REN:
That, he was

RUBY:
i would have to give it to him.. beautiful eyes... i can imagine fucking him..

REN:
but not the kind i would like

RUBY:
he has a fucking good face to fuck

REN:
i'm not denying it. for sure he IS fuckable, but definitely not for me. not my personal preferred taste for sexy. He’s too out there for me.. Too animalistic.. Too lustful.. He’s the type to go for if you just want to get laid.

RUBY:
Hahahahaha.. yeah.. that one slut lahhh!

REN:
that's why i always go through dry spells. I don’t enjoy just doing it and getting it out of the way.

RUBY:
hahahaa

REN:
In the first place, it’s very hard for me to find someone i will fuck..

RUBY:
uh-huh!!!!

REN:
mild making out is still ok, but i can’t say I enjoy it really. that's why when it comes down to fucking these blatantly sexy types, i wouldn’t go. I’m silly that way. but you still love me right.?? :)

RUBY:
OF COS!

REN:
I prefer SUBTLE sexy. That freakin’ kills me man..
Hoooooo! Sorry, I’m in a zone.. Spasms acting up..
























**REN speaks:
i'm such a fogey. i can't believe i came up with that title for this entry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home