The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Is Ruby in a Relationship?

RUBY:
good morning. i think i may be in love. guess what happened? i fell off the treadmill this morning.
REN:
Hahahahah..

RUBY:
i pressed the start button on the treadmill but think my brain didn't receive the signal... my feet didn't respond and i slided off the treadmill landed on my knees and hit my forehead against the floor! It was like demonstration video gone bad man! Think the 2 men beside me got a shock when they heard the thud! Bunny just wanted to bury her head in the floor and die.. hahahaa! So i stay down with my head on the floor and when i looked up.. there were 5 people ard me asking me if i was alright.. flashed them a groggy smile and told them.. yeah.. i'm ok.. Looks like i dun need my coffee to wake up today! they were all giggling...

REN:
is your head ok.. poor baby

RUBY:
my forehead is ok i think . least i still could walk out of the gym with dignity.. but i didn't run though... going back tonight. after work.

REN:
i fell on the stairs last night, guess how many steps..

RUBY:
how many?

REN:
ONE step UP.

RUBY:
chibai! Hahaha! drunk ahhh!

REN:
Heehee… my stair lights weren't working and i thought i could manage. my shins are bruised. skin peeling.. but I'm laughing

RUBY:
hahahaha! yeah.. me too! me laughing as well..

REN:
i'm fair, so i bruise very easily . hahahahaha! Er…. puki acting up again!
hahahahahah! baaaaddd PUKI!

RUBY:
down puki
let me have a word with it! Hahaha.. will slap some sense into it..

REN:
you turning it on man! puki you!
but today is not as bad as yesterday

RUBY:
I think it was the alcohol.

REN:
i told you it would numb the puki

RUBY:
chebai u.. u know.. i think teddy was still at work lahh last nite.. when i called so he didnt pick up..then by the time i feel asleep.. he msg me.. told me he just got home.. now watching tv and eating the pasta that i left for him in the fridge on Sunday..Then he went nite nite sweetie.. sleep tight! WAAAAHHHCOWWZ what is this man!

REN:
oi! Why in hell you telling me this for? waste time! puki!

RUBY:
i got no more sweet nothings e-mails.. is the romance over. cos once romance is over.. that's when the relationship starts right? hahahahaha

REN:
oh.. you were trying to make a point.. hahahaha

RUBY:
ahhh then! wise one pls give counsel

REN:
HAHAHAHA! thought you wanted to waste my tme again.. hahaha

RUBY:
fuck lahh! would i do tat to my puki buddy.

REN:
Hahahahaha… told you it's a relationship

RUBY:
hmmm.. i am not sure but yesterday.. i felt it in the sms man!

REN:
nothing wrong

RUBY:
in your experience of dating... DATING>>>> how often would a man call or sms? i haven't been dating much..

REN:
everyday. Why must you keep count.. geeez…

RUBY:
i dun even remember what the beginning of a relationship feels like..

REN:
for fuck's sake, just ask. if i feel it has gotten to a stage where I need to know, and the guy hasn’t made himself absolutely clear, i'll ask. otherwise i wouldn't know if i'm cheating. there was one guy who grabbed me in a pub.. he got angry when i was out with someone else.. he bruised my arm that night. i said.. wtf we're not in a relationship! learned my lesson then.. no one should just ASSUME!!! I won’t assume anything, and neither should anyone else.. oh well, that’s me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home