The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Borderline Lesbians Part II

*Last night at BQ bar:

RUBY:
You didn’t give up cock for me tonight, did you.

REN:
I did give up cock. But it wasn’t for you..

*our sex drives for some reason, took a dip that day. I get habitually dreamy, so my mind started to drift off. Ruby always had a thing for whom we call “Rugby-Boy”. He possibly could be a co-owner of BQ bar. She spazzed when he walked in.

REN:
I just don’t see it. Fuckable I guess. But he's not doing it for me. He’s not spazing me out.

RUBY:
My body is hot now. (she stood up from the bar stool)

REN:
Let me show you what I like a guy to do to me.

(she walked towards me in her strapless dress. I was still sitting on my high stool. I held on to her shoulders, turned her back towards me, snugged her hips in between my legs, and locked her thighs with my calves. I put my palms on her bare shoulders and gently sandwiched her ear lobe with my lips. Or at least tried to… her legs went wobbly a few times...)

RUBY:
Hahahahahaha… I can’t! I just can’t! I can’t take it! Hahahahaha! (banging on the glass side doors)

REN:
I haven’t even started! I just want to show you what I like! And that wasn’t it yet!

RUBY:
Nononono… I really can’t take it.. I tell you, we’ll be lesbians in no time.

REN:
I am really just showing you what I like.. and I haven’t done anything!!!

RUBY:
Nonononono… enough enough! i get it! i get it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home