The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rope Ren and Ruby Up

RUBY:
u should see my face on Sunday..
cos there i was all ready to tie teddy up...
then he said no.. wahhh!
IMMEDIATELY.. i got up...
smacked the ropes on the FLOOR..
and sulked on the other end of the couch...
took out a book and read!
then i smacked his ass!
took out a pillow from the bedroom..
use his ass as a head rest..
but i insisted i wanted it..
then i didn't talk to him the whole time until dinner..
WAHHHH BLACK MAN my face!
why are men such pussies!
they want to tie us up.. but they dun wanna be tied up!
CHEBAI!

REN:
Haha.. i've never been tied up.. I want to be..
but only with good cock
With a so-so cock, there’s no point
don't want to fake struggling

RUBY:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.. that's true...

REN:
let me tell you a funny story.. i tried to tie my ex up.. but he wouldn't let me.
He pulled my wrists behind me because i was trying to stop him..
i couldn't move... but puki pounding
i forgot about tying him up. I was paralyzed. Haha..
woah.. I was so helpless..
Me hated it.. but in a very good way.. Me like…

RUBY:
maybe i should fuck brazilian..
then at least i will have no complains..
Can’t have sex for 2 weeks after that..
hahaha

REN:
FUCK MAN!!! i made myself horny!!!

RUBY:
hahahahaha
YEAHH! u just made me horny too!
FUCK U!

REN:
can feel puki drooling now

RUBY:
see lahhh!

REN:
SHIT!!!
you know what i just did.. i was reaching out for my mouse, but landed up gliding my mobile phone.. Was wondering why the fucking mouse wasn’t working..
i'm THAT horny!!!

RUBY:
HAHAHAHA!

REN:
fuck man babe..
i am now imagining someone tying me.. me STANDING up..
so he can work me 360 degrees..

RUBY:
save this talk for tomorrow! I need to work!!!
PLS PLS!!!!

REN:
i'm just swinging.. he grabs me from behind..
his naked cock grinds against my butt…
He kisses my ears, neck, shoulders, back, hips, outer thighs, inner thighs, calves…
He then glides through from between my legs…

RUBY:
PLS PLS! STOP!!!
HAIIIYAAAHHH!

REN:
His butterfly kisses travel back up from in front of me.
He stops and focuses on my inner thighs.
My thighs rub against his face, trying to pull him up.
But he stays between my legs.. Continuing to stroke me with his tongue
i wrap my legs round his neck.. Almost strangling him..
He reaches for my ass to support my weight.
He starts working on my pea (=s-word slang for clit)
He uses his tongue, lips, cheeks, nose..
I feel his eyelashes fluttering against my pea…….
just when i'm about to explode, he moves up.. Slowly…
to my breasts……

RUBY:
STOP!!!!
now am starting to feel frustrated again.

REN:
He brushes my hair back..
He hugs me tenderly.
He kisses me firmly, but i have hardly any strength to kiss back
He picks up a knife, he slides his cock in me, he cuts the rope.
He carries me to the bed , with him still in me…

RUBY:
STOP!!!!!!! Puki!!!! FUCK U!

REN:
i'm too horny now anyway…cannot tahan my own story..
Puki.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home