The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Friday, July 07, 2006

S-Word Sister gone Sappy

*REN speaks:

Ruby drew my attention to 2 songs a few weeks ago.

RUBY:
This is going to be my wedding song. Take note! You my maid of honour!

The Day Before You

I had all but given up
On finding the one that I could fall into
On the day before you
I was ready to settle for
Less than love and not much more
There was no such thing as a dream come true
Oh, but that was on the day before you


In your eyes I see forever
It makes me wish that my life never knew
The day before you
Oh, but Heaven knows those years without you
Were shapin' my heart for the day that I found you
You're the reason for all that I've been through
Then I'm thankful for the day before you-
yeah, yeah

Was the last day that I ever lived alone
And I'm never goin' back
No, I'm never goin' back
Now you're here and everything's changing
Suddenly life means so much
I can't wait to wake up tomorrow
And find out this promise is true
I will never have to go back to
Yeah, I will never have to go back to
The day before you, the day before you


REN:
Sweet… and DISGUSTING. Hahahahaha…

RUBY:
Yeah.. Me like! Wait! Wait! This song is very you..

For My Love

Walk towards me
I want to hear
The heavens singing over you
When you breathe
And look at me
I want to be captured by you


I want to hide
What’s deep in my eyes
I’m scared to be known by you
But when I turn my head
And see you there
I want to be pursued..

A dream I won’t wake from
A story that will never end
The ground your feet walk on
Let me be there, let me be there

Gaze into my eyes
Let me know you’d fight
Thousands, for my love
Slip your hand in mine
Ask me to dance with you tonight
Just ask me for my love
Ask me for my love

REN:
Hahahahha.. Yeah!!! So me…Relishing in romanticizing moments.. The walk, the sounds, the gaze, the eyes… the senses… the aura… building a sensuous story before the fuck.. Beautiful..

RUBY:
Yeah la you.. The dreamer.

*REN speaks:
When i met Ruby 4 months ago (God, has it only been four months??), I’ve known her to be a vicious Maneater. But since she met Teddy, she has gone all sappy. Hahaha.. Which is a good thing. Because her nymphomania might have been cured. But I have no doubt, if her relationship with Teddy doesn’t work out, she would be back in her original elements.

This thought came to my mind when i was listening to the 2 songs:-
Do I have to wake up from my dreamy school of thought and finally graduate to the other side where love is more practical? it's easier, it's more real, it's more secure.
But come on, if I do end up with someone, I have all the time in the world to lead the "sweet simple life". It’s called marriage. Hahaha.. Don’t get me wrong, marriage is all good.
But if you have the rest of your life to be boring, why not make the best out of the honeymoon stage? and maybe, just maybe, you would have something to relive 30 years from now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home