The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mommy Dearest Episode 4

(continued from previous entry: Mommy Dearest Episode 3)

REN speaks:
I was massaging my mum on her bed. I haven’t watched a full episode of Singapore idol 2 ). I caught part of it several weeks back but kicked myself after that for wasting 20 minutes of my life. The judges annoyed me, no contestant was good enough, and more importantly, no cocks to spaz over.. It was down to the final two today, so I thought what the heck...

Just before the show came on:

REN:
So who’s in?

MUM:
Jonathan and Hady.

REN:
Another battle between a babi (derogatory term for Chinese) and a mat (derogatory term for malay) this year?

MUM:
Oh yeah..

REN:
Sigh… how can a babi win? But he will.. Whoever that is. They won’t let a malay win 2 years running. I don’t even have to watch it man.. Just wait and see… the babi will win this year.

MUM:
It’s on!

(Today’s special highlights the journeys of the 2 finalists’ to where they are now. I haven‘t heard them sing. As they were interviewed… 15 minutes into the program.)

REN:
Woah… I have to say.. this Jonathan IS impressive man.. Babi..

MUM:
Hady?

REN:
He is a kampung (village) boy. He IS better looking, but he has no presence whatsoever. See when they are in the same shot? You tend to look at Jonathan right?

MUM:
This IS VERY SURPRISING!!! I really think you haven’t fucked in a long time man.. Listen to what you’re saying.. You’re picking a babi over a malay.

REN:
Hehehe… How old are they?

MUM:
Hady 26. Jon 23.

REN:
Hady is 26???? God.. Ok, he looks it, but Jon speaks much more maturely. If I had to choose one to fuck, I’ll pick Jon anytime. His English isn’t perfect, but listen to the WAY he speaks, his body language… compared to the kayu (wood in malay) there.

(the finalists sing a song each)

REN:
Okay, Hady sings quite well.. He IS a handsome boy-next-door type, but a bore.





Jon seems to excel in this genre... And he’s more of a performer. I enjoyed watching him. He’s cool. He’s got sex appeal. He’s getting MY vote.

MUM:
I’m in shock.

REN:
So am I! Woah.. 23 year old babi got my attention. Wonder if he has a cock to match.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home