The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ren and Ruby on Romance

Ruby‘s thoughts:
"I want to see his face light up when he sees me. Watch a small frown develop when I wrestle him for the remote and when he talks, his voice resonates with just the right timbre — Not too deep, Not too shrill, but perfect enough to cut through distance, through space, and through time just to get to me."

Ren‘s thoughts:
"He yearns for physical intimacy.
He craves for an emotional connection.
He indulges in the romanticism of our fantasies.
He gets turned on by the intensity of our love .
We take dips in the pool of reality, and realize that despite the ups and downs of our existence together, we are still… larger than life."

*REN speaks:
The way I see it, Ruby is obviously the more vivacious one, always bursting with energy, but she remains real, simple, and straightforward.

While I am the calmer of the two, slightly jaded I might add… I still harbor hopes on finding a tiny fairytale amidst a stable and practical commitment.

I think it’s really the same things that we want.
It’s the same things ALL girls want.
A Romantic Reality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home