The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

you seen me before..

Ruby speaks :

You've seen me before. A glance in traffic as I walk down Orchard Road with my sunglasses, warm smile reciprocated, green light, but the smile lingers.

You saw me in the grocery store, pasta, mushrooms, & assorted greens, but obviously dining alone.

At Borders you saw me tiptoeing to reach the books on the high shelves, smiling and humming to myself.. you say nothing, perhaps she's married, attached, or crazy (none true of course).

Another lazy Sunday you spied me in a little café down by the Quay, you silently hid beneath your ball cap, perhaps just shy.

Maybe I saw you.

Was it at the theater for a brief running of that independent film? Was it at Timbre as I enjoyed my pizza and wine, grooving to live music?

VideoEzy, was that you with the DVD tucked under your arm for a night alone?

How many times have our paths crossed, how many times have you wished I would introduce myself.

How many times did you wonder what I might be like to talk to or cuddle with?

I wondered the same about you.



1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger bigfooz said…

    Yes... I did see you...

    At Orchard Road...
    At the grocery store...
    At Borders...
    At the lil cafe...
    At Timbre...
    At VideoEzy...

    And damn it... I'm starting to think this is no coincidence...

    I'm kidding :-)

    It's romantic what you have with this guy. I hope it works out... if you haven't scared this guy shitless, that is...

    Kidding kidding... sorry, can't help it :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home