The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Friday, September 22, 2006

Borderline Lesbians Part XI

earlier in the day, Ren logs on at work. Ruby pops up on MSN:

RUBY:
MWAH!

REN:
MUUUUUUAHHHHHHHHH!
wow.. first thing from you today.. window pops up, and i get a kiss!

RUBY:
Yeah! WOAH!
yesterday i had a dream!
i dreamed i was fucking u sial!

REN:
WOAH!

RUBY:
yeah mannnn!


REN:
dreams represent you deepest desire babe!

RUBY:
u were teaching me all the things.. hahaha

REN:
WOAH!

RUBY:
keep on asking me to eat you!

REN:
HAHAHAHAHA... me fucking your face!

RUBY:
my face was practically in ur puki lahh!

REN:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
no wonder first thing i go on msn, you kiss me

RUBY:
i am Not joking it Seemed so real.

REN:
WOAH!

RUBY:
then u were touching me.. i swore i felt it..

REN:
WOAH!
how did i touch you

RUBY:
u said, " does a woman's touch feel different?"

REN:
HAHAHA.. i would have asked that
did you like it?

RUBY:
u were on top of me... ur fingers traced my arms.
cos u had my hands over my head

REN:
how did it start.. you mean first scene we were on the bed?

RUBY:
it was a very nice room..
we weren't naked at first..
then i sat on the side of the bed.. u were already on it..

REN:
hahaha

RUBY:
i was wearing something that had buttons..
cos u came from behind and removed it..
whole time going.. "shuuu..shhhussshh...."

REN:
i do that..

RUBY:
then we got to talking..
i was facing you and u faced me.. it was nice..
we were laughing over something..

REN:
then..

RUBY:
then...
u KISSED ME!
hahahaha
then UUUUUU GROPEEED MEEE!
hahahaha
but it felt good..
hahaha
then before i knew it.. i was totally into it..

REN:
hahahaha.. then what.. you ate me?

RUBY:
we were seriously going at it.. then we giggled over our vibrators.. for some reason..

REN:
hahaha.. seems real

RUBY:
u kept on saying.. shit.. 9 cm!
hahaha

REN:
vibrator 9cm?

RUBY:
yeah.. after a bit of groping and Kissing.. u kept on asking me to go down.. go down..

REN:
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
then? did you obey???

RUBY:
yeah...
yeah.. i remembered u asking me to stay down.
then i woke up..
puki tense!!!!!
Hahaha

REN:
so koteks are old news
now it's the puki phase
HAHAHAHAHAHA
time for new experiences
live life to the fullest
koteks.. seem them, done them..

RUBY:
yeah..
ok!
waste some time with pukis..

RUBY:
but i think we could experiment right?
would it kill u to see me naked?

REN:
but i don't think i can keep a straight face man
what if we can't turn back?

RUBY:
we can try..
probably our hands will shake..
we will giggle like school girls..
see what works for us as we dance on the dark side..

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    constatine is abit grossed out imagining it.. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home