The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Borderline Lesbians Part IV

(continued)
3rd August, Thursday, 7pm...



RUBY rushes over to BQ Bar:
PUKI!!!! (kisses me hello)
I don’t want to kiss on your cheek because I have really glossy lips now.

REN:
You just want to kiss me on the lips again..

RUBY:
Yeah! Hahahaha!
GUESS WHAT??? I WAS VIOLATED!!

REN:
Erm.. Am I supposed to be outraged, or elated for you? Because you're wearing a big smile!!!

RUBY:
Hahahahaha! Me like! Me like! Some kotek pressed the emergency button on the train, and this lady fell on me and grabbed my breast. SPAZ!

REN:
Hahahaha.. Congratulations on the violation.

RUBY:
Yeah! Hahahahaha!

REN:
One kotek babi friend of mine (Wilson) might join later.

RUBY:
oh!!! Old Cock???

REN:
No, I didn’t do him.

RUBY:
But he wants to fuck you right??

REN:
(zips lips)

RUBY:
Yeah! Do it! Do it!

(few drinks, and a free round from the bar later…, Wilson joined us.)

(a few minutes after introducing them…)

RUBY:
Wilson, do we look like lesbians?

WILSON:
(without hesitation) Yes.

RUBY and REN:
HAHAHAHA…
(and mind you, we weren’t even fondling.. We were seated across from each other)

RUBY:
And we look like a hot lesbo couple right?

WILSON:
Oh.. Yeah..

RUBY:
See Ren? I told you we look lesbian. Would you pick us up Wilson?

WILSON:
I would. It can go both ways. Either men wouldn’t because you’re lesbians, or he WOULD because he wants to get in on some of the action.

REN:
Yeah.. We’ve gotten that offer before. Hahahahaha!

WILSON:
So Ren, you’re lesbian now or what..

REN:
Why not.. My market has increased two-fold.

WILSON:
AWWWRIGHT!

(to be continued...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home