The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, March 18, 2006

definition of love

Ruby reads this poem with passion :

Last night in my dreams,
I fell asleep in your arms,
I saw heaven descending on earth.
I swear feeling inexplicable peace and comfort.

Beneath the sweetness,
skepticism stirred in my head.
Was it an ecstatic infatuation
or implicit creation of a fool?

I searched for an exact definition of love.
In your voice, passionate magnet
woos me into an unknown abyss
safe calling paradise.

I was a loner
stuck amongst strangers of all,
but I see home in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home