The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Monday, March 13, 2006

On screwing friends.. the more we get together the merrier we'll be!

Ruby's thoughts for the day :

Yes.. it's late and once again i cannot get to sleep. It must be the all the sugar i've been loading up on since the season of deprivity started. Whoever's behind strawberry cheesecake and swirly butter pecan ice cream can be my friend anyday.

Which brings me to today's random thought : Have you fucked a friend? i posed this question to Ren and her reply was MANY TIMES. i was rather taken aback as i thought i was the only one willing to "DO" friends. Sure! There will be be moments you think you will fuck up the whole friendship but on the other side of the spectrum, there could be a chance that you become even better friends. From best friends.. to BED Friends. (look on the bright side of things, yah?)

I enjoy moments when i give these special people knowing looks and telling dirty jokes which I actually mean across the table. Sometimes it strikes me when we're all pally that hey... I've actually seen this man NAKED! Gggoosssh! then i will break into a school girl giggle, A smirk of satisfaction will follow and a tiny voice in my head will go.. "I know how your dick looks like.. la..di..da..la..di..da" almost in a sing song manner.

I know it may sound boderline pervertic to some people but i've always wondered about how blessed my male friends are..hahaha! I guess the only difference between me and other people is that i never let a thought remain a thought for long.. I'd ask for a demo. It never fails to bring a smile to my face, when they ask.. "are you sure?" before proceeding to flash me.

*NOTE : all other extra curricular information, i shall save for another time.

Adding to that, what's making the smile turn into an even bigger grin is that.. We're all still FRIENDS.. so if you are contemplating, if you should have your friend.. I'd say. GO FOR IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home