The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Monday, March 13, 2006

What makes me tick

REN’s response to:
Ruby‘s “On screwing friends.. the more we get together the merrier we'll be!

I hear you sister, I hear everything.. But I have to say, I’VE lost many buddies through MY “fucked” friendships. VERY few became better.
I can’t say I learned my lesson though. In fact, I also avoid the temptation to develop some code of ethics against this. Because the truth of the matter is, it’s fucking fun. I just prepare myself for the possibility of losing a friend when I choose the path to fuck him.

So since this situation is KIND OF inevitable, I take on this theory.. That only if you’re mature enough to handle it, you’re worth keeping. Otherwise, fuck off.

Don’t get me wrong.. I might love the prospect of building something deeper, especially after a positive assessment, but all cards must be laid out on the bed if that’s the case. If it’s not clear enough, lay down the ground rules before the proceedings.
Honesty. That’s all I ask for.

Which brings me to this entry…

One would assume Rube and I are long-time friends. Truth is, we started this blog only 2 weeks after we were first introduced. Obviously, we recognized each other as fellow highly sexed human beings to be able to break down the walls for explicit conversations. While we are similar in many ways, I think we do possess distinct sexual personalities.

Rube’s adorable audaciousness all-woman attitude shows in her dress sense. I visualize her being perfectly comfortable with crotchless fishnet stockings, low-cut, cleavage exposing tops, and see-through dresses that (and I quote) “can work classy, and can work slutty”. (that still cracks me up).
I on the other hand, am a fashion faux pas. Boring long sleeved cotton t-shirts, tank-tops, jeans, sundresses and sneakers make up most of my wardrobe. I hardly enjoy dressing up unless I absolutely have to.

Rube is a clear-cut, physically passionate woman, bursting with animal magnetism. She is open, straightforward, raw and lusty.
I’m a dreamer. I relish in craving equally for the tangible and intangible qualities a sexual experience can offer.

Rube believes “Love is love, sex is sex. Sex can be just sex”. While I am familiar with this concept, I can’t say this cure for a dry spell lasted me longer than the duration of the act itself. Hence, not a permanent and feasible option for me.
Rube never under-estimates the power of guilt-free sex. She is capable of boldly hunting for a good bonk should the need arise.

Honestly, I am rather envious of her ability to manifest her blatant horny urges into her daring sexual pursuits. But I truly enjoy the experiences SUGGESTING sexuality. I derive complete pleasure from the romanticism of sex. Not whispering sweet-nothings, themepark teddy bears and heart-shaped balloons mind you. Oh ppplease, SPARE ME that bullshit. But rather, I am turned on by a man’s emotional intensity and I hold a discrete, hedonistic attitude towards his state of mind and the sensual aura he “unconsciously” emits.. I guess you could say I believe in the phrase, “fucking his brains out” more metaphorically than literally. After all, the brain IS the biggest sex organ.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger The S-Word Sisters said…

    Very sexy comment Constantine… nice to know that a man can see some sense in that notion. that is, IF you meant it... Hehe…
    Nah, I’m sure you did. :)
    ~REN~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home