The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, March 18, 2006

will miss my boys..

Ruby says :

today is going to be trying. I am holding back my tears but i know they will freely flow once i am alone. I am soft that way. I am preparing myself to say goodbye to the two wonderful men who've have made my life all the more enriching by just being in it.

Yeah.. you all know me as this whip lashing, lip pouting, hard hitting vixen but i have other sides to my persona as well. When it comes to affection. Nothing spells affection more that what i've done for these two special boys. Once they wake up.. they'll be greeted by a noisy me singing... "Goooddd Morning!!! want breakfast??" hahah! Been my routine for a while now.. after i wave them off to work, i get the house clean, do laundry and plan dinner. It gives me a great sense of joy to be able to see them happy and fed expecially since they are so far away from home. You can't have cereal every morning right?? In case you were wondering, there's no kinky 3-some fun happening here. At times, i do appreciate keeping things simple.

At the end of the day.. although i am a deprived woman.. i still believe that Love is truly something else. Its is found in the simplest and smallest of gestures not sexual at all. It's about wanting to do something for someone else to make them break into a smile. right now, that's all i'm living on. It heals my tired soul and provides me with an escape to know they truly appreciate what i've done, even if its for just a second. It means the world to me to have some sort of validation in this selfish world. we never stop to think about anybody else except ourselves. Maybe it's a character flaw that we all have and will probably take a while to correct.

with that, cheers boys.. another time another day. : )I'll carry you in my heart for always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home