The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Pick a Line! Hook a Dick!

Ruby says :

Just because i am bored... pick-ups lines i use on a slow day! its cheezzyy.. but they love it... hahahah! I need to plonk myself on a bar stool and practice.. anyone wanna buy me a drink? Lines in BOLD are my favourites cos they are the easiest to use and they get the best reactions!

1. I'm feelin a little off today, you wanna turn me on?
2. My name's not elmo, but you can tickle me anyway!
3. If you're naughty go 2 your room, if u wanna be naughty, come to mine!
4. The word for today is legs, lets go back to mine and spread the word!!
5. Wanna play army? Ok u lay down and i'll blow the hell outta yah!
6. Do i look like a grocery item to u? cos I saw u checkin me out!
7. Im not feein myself today, can i feel u?
8. If your name was homework, i'd be doing u on my desk rite now!
9. Nice pants! Can I test the zipper?!
10.They say kissing is the language of love, care to indulge in a little conversation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home