The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Strong hands..

Ruby says :

Right now, i crave for a man who has a strong pair of hands. I need those hands to run up and down my back and give me a good massage to take away all the pain. I hate days like this when i don't crave or think about sex. The deepest PMS blues are back.

*Disclaimer : -
I'm going to start on the un-sexy details :

My boobs are swollen and as soft as jello..
when did they get this big i dunno?

As of this moment,
i am aware of how heavy these blessings of mine are.

I cannot sit straight
without feeling like my chest is going to give way.

All my bras seem to shrink a size
Everything hurts and does not seem right.

I need a man..
and i need one now

to cuddle and snuggle up against
this mystery man of mine

all would be great
if i can find him somewhere, somehow.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger The S-Word Sisters said…

    hey there!
    Thanks for your msg! It's a simple one but great to know that we have someone from Germany reading! : )

    You just made my day!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger The S-Word Sisters said…

    this IS exciting. good to know people are reading. but i guess the big question for Chris is, "do you have nice hands?". :) just when you needed them rube.. ;)
    REN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home