The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Friday, March 17, 2006

How long can a dry spell hold before it turns desiccated?

REN speaks:
So I was talking to Calvin in London.

CALVIN:
feeling down today

REN:
why dear?

CALVIN:
I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster lately.

REN:
But why?

CALVIN:
homesick, lovesick, sex deprived…

REN:
Aaahh… it's the sex.. NO….W…, I understand

CALVIN:
Haha… I’m sure the sisterhood would vouch for that.


SO! All you workaholics out there, slow down. Money can’t buy you “pleasure”. But SEX, can provide you all the riches you can ever dream of ever imaginable. Well, at least enough for one to function as a happy healthy human being.

You don’t HAVE to agree with me. Prove me wrong if you can. How long can a person go without sex before he/she goes completely nuts?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home